Home > Novel (Fiction) > Realistic Fiction > Lost In Wonderland

Lost In Wonderland

Tinath Z.
Lost In Wonderland

This book has 6 comments. Post your own now!

Tizzy said...
Nov. 24, 2013 at 5:29 am
Mckay, thank you so much! It means so much to me, you know! I only wrote this when I was ten, and I didn't edit it since! Thank you!

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Keep writing is my one single advice. Keep perfecting the story. It's good as it is. Nonetheless, with novels, one must always seek perfection; that is, the bit of perfection any human can achieve, if possible. Great story. Keep developing these characters; they're enjoyable to read about and decipher their true natures. 

Calliashi said...
Oct. 21, 2013 at 9:23 am
This is a pretty good story. I like how you're vague about what's happened in the first chapter. However I'm very curious about the father. Ava talks about him like some horrible awful person and Keas describes him as ruthless and pushing people too much. It almost makes him sound violent or abusive. I don't know if that's your intention but thats what it sounds like.

Tizzy replied...
Oct. 25, 2013 at 10:01 am
Hey Calliashi! Thanks for reading my work! Yes, even though Ava's father is pushy, abusive and selfish, and I have hinted that, she (though she won't confess it ot front) has a small part which cares for him becuase he's her father after all. Thanks and I'll be reading your work, but my laptop broke :(

Tizzy said...
May 20, 2013 at 8:35 am
thank you!!!

popeye40This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 20, 2013 at 8:28 am
very good!