Today's Best Book Reviews

View all » Star Today's Top Voted Book Reviews

Image
voted #1 by
our readers

Friday Night Lights by H. G. Bissinger This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

If you’ve ever been to Texas, you know football is huge. A town there is not measured by its people or how much land it covers, but by the quality of the football program and the number...

Read full article »

#2

Murder on the Orient Express This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By | 2 comments
#3

Four Hours in My Lai This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Custom User Avatar | 0 comments
#4

Chicken Soup For The Teenage Soul This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By | 0 comments
View all top voted book reviews

View all » Comment Today's Most Discussed Book Reviews

Image
received 696
comments

Twilight by Stephenie Meyer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

I was never in love with vampires until Twilight came out. I didn’t know it was possible, but Stephenie Meyer changed the stereotypical blood-sucking vampire into a beautiful god-like creature....

Read full article »

513
comments

The Giver by Lois Lowry This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

123
comments

A Child Called ‘It’ By Dave Pelzer This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

comments

Uglies by Scott Westerfeld

View all most discussed book reviews

View all » Clock Most Recently Submitted Book Reviews

Boy 21
The Fault in our Stars
The Mozart Season
reviews
The Mozart Season by Virginia Ewer Wolff This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.
View all most recent book reviews

View all » This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. Book Reviews from Teen Ink's Print Magazine