Going the Distance | Teen Ink

Going the Distance

By Cheekymonkey GOLD, washington, District of Columbia
Cheekymonkey GOLD, Washington, District Of Columbia

“If ever there is tomorrow when we're not together.. there is something you must always remember. you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think. but the most important thing is, even if we're apart.. i'll always be with you.”

Summary:

Sometimes love isn't all flowers and chocolates. What started out as a summer romance the summer before senior year becomes a true test of love's strength in this novel.

As the characters show, being 18 is never easy, and when the person you love lives thousands of miles away its even harder. The question is, how do you make it work?

This story isnt only about love, its also about friendship, family, school and all the trials that come with them.

Ilaria S.

Going the Distance

thank you so much! I am so glad you enjoyed it

.The.Skys.Rainbow., Glenbrook, Other

Live.Love.Let Go.

absolutely amazing. it took me a while to finish it but incredible. very well written with great detail. keep writing <3