Dog fights- Living in fear | Teen Ink

Dog fights- Living in fear

By quansun, millersburg, Ohio
quansun, Millersburg, Ohio

A flower is like inner beauty, let it open and let people see what you are really like.

Summary:

Zuko is a dog that is forced to fight in dog fighting rings. He hates every mintue of it. He's benn fighting since he can remember and if he doesn't, he will be killed.

Anna is a young girl who has had a hard life dealing with cutting and bullying. These two have more in common than you might think. Can Zuko leave the ring alive? Can Anna leave her addiction behind? Or will Jake end their lives shoret before they have a chance to live? Find out in this novel that tracks two characters through their hard-ships and their lives to see if they will make it out alive.

Sarah M.

Dog fights- Living in fear

This book has 1 comment.

WolfGurl PLATINUM, Not A Real Place, Indiana

Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened. –Anatole France.

A dog is the only thing on earth that loves you more than you love yourself. –Josh Billings

Men are from Earth, women are from Earth. Deal with it.- George Carlin

A nation that destroys its soils destroys itself. Forests are the lungs of our land, purifying the air and giving fresh strength to our people. —Franklin D. Roosevelt

Never lose. Either win, or learn. - Me

Very nice idea! Needs some pick-up and some fresh writing but overall nice writing. Have you tried grammerly for spelling?