A Day To Remember In The Forest | Teen Ink

A Day To Remember In The Forest

Once upon a time, there was this family of elephants. In the family of elephants, there was a baby elephant named Henderson. It was Henderson's birthday the next day, and he was going to have a huge birthday party. He was going to invite the whole forest to his birthday party, especially the giraffes. Once everybody had arrived at the birthday party, the baby elephant finally started to open presents. There was a present from the monkeys, and it was relatively big compared to the elephants. But inside that huge present was a tiny banana that had been put into boxes that kept getting bigger and bigger until it was as big as the elephant. So the elephant started to open box after box until he got to the smallest one they could find. He finally opened the big brown box, and inside was a glowing, bright, yellow banana that illuminated the whole forest. The baby elephant got so angry he grew into a gigantic elephant and ate the monkeys. Chomp! Crack! As the big elephant was destroying the monkeys for that bad gift they gave him. Then everybody in the forest heard about it and came to the birthday party. Once everybody from the forest had arrived at the birthday party everybody started to throw food, and then it turned into the biggest food fight ever created. THE END

I am very active and I like to play hockey and baseball.