Love and all it's aches and pains | Teen Ink

Love and all it's aches and pains

By riotgirl1134 PLATINUM, Albrightsville, Pennsylvania
riotgirl1134 PLATINUM, Albrightsville, Pennsylvania

For a long time it seemed as though it was getting easier not seeing eachother all the time. Living week by week with only phone calls and texts. Practically living completely seperate lives.Now its like I can't breathe and I can barely speak. Every moment with out you breaks off another piece of my heart. This aching within my chest is making me hold my breathe. Wishing you were here.To hold me close and keep me safe. Home is not home if your not there. Your arms are my castle. Your voice is the sweet song that calms me. At night I can't sleep. I awake every hour and feel as though I'm look for something. I realize that i'm constantly looking for you. In your arms I am safe and warm. Although I only have a twin sized bed. It might as well be the size of the world with out you in it. When your not here it seems as though my bed is far to large for me. It was made perfectly for us to sleep peacefully in eachothers arms. I may be young but I know that I want to spend the rest my life with you. I can't imagine being with anyone else. No one can make me feel the way you do. The littlest things you say make my day. Your my sunshine on a cloudy day. They say at this age you don't know what love is but even if thats true. I know what happiness is. And I feel the happiest when I'm with you.

This is about my boyfriend. One of the only people who understand me and love me for who I am.

holyinHIM said...
i love it!!!