Matchmaker's Mansion | Teen Ink

Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

on Dec. 19 2012 at 4:01 pm
Twilightgirl97 BRONZE, Bellefonte, Pennsylvania

Psalm 63:3 Because your steadfast love is better than life, my lips will praise you.

* Christmas not Chrsitmas haha

on Dec. 19 2012 at 4:00 pm

I love your story and am expecting to see your name in bookstores soon! Your work is amazing. God has blest you with an amazing gift and you are making him so proud by using it to bring joy to others and I hope yourself. I check daily for a new chapter! :) Your work is great. Never give up on writing. Merry Chrsitmas and  God bless:)

on Dec. 18 2012 at 12:11 pm
Love_Jesus18 SILVER, Killeen, Texas
You know you could write a book and get famous just selling it.... i think you should make this story into a book and sell it....

on Dec. 16 2012 at 11:02 am
_ella_herondale BRONZE, San Diego, California

"...If the Thames that ran beside them...recalled a night where the moon shone as brightly as a shilling on the same boy and girl... and thought to themselves, 'at last, the wheel comes full circle,' they kept their silence."

Oh my gosh. That last chapter was amazing!! I've been reading since who knows when, and I'm soo glad I thought to check back today!! Amazing job!

on Dec. 15 2012 at 11:56 am

Thank you so much for reading! I know- I love to keep my readers hanging. Hey, it makes you come back, right? And I would love to read your story. I will try to help as much as I can. But I will only help to a certain extent, because I want to keep it genuinely yours.

on Dec. 14 2012 at 11:12 am
Love_Jesus18 SILVER, Killeen, Texas
i just finished reading 1st chapter all the way through chapter 26 i need more to read.......  Thank You    You just gave me a good idea for a story toi write my self.... Can you look at my story that is on mine and tell me if i did good or if i need to change anything or add anything to make it better?????

on Dec. 14 2012 at 11:06 am
Love_Jesus18 SILVER, Killeen, Texas
Please add more to the story you are leaving us hanging on the rest of the story we need more and we need to know what happens next and who she chooses please write more.............

Izzy1996gold said...
on Dec. 12 2012 at 9:56 am
I love this book. I enjoy it alot. Please write more. :D

on Dec. 11 2012 at 12:13 pm

That is so awesome! I'm so happy you're starting to write again. And I know exactly how you feel. It's good to take a break now and then, but it's always hard to get back in the mood and start again. <3 Keep writing!

on Dec. 10 2012 at 11:58 pm
I just read your personal information you have up and was so happy to hear that one of of your heros is Jesus Christ. He too is my saviour and he has given you a wonderful gift. It's nice to hear that I have another sister in Christ. Thank you for your stories and God Bless. In case you don't add anything before Christmas, let me just wish you a Merry Christmas. 

on Dec. 10 2012 at 11:52 pm
Okay, I've read all the novel so far and I want more! Please write more soon!! I used to write all the time but lately my mind has been blank so I haven't. Your writing is amazing though. You have such great language in it and no grammer or spelling mistakes. I love it. It's just like reading a novel I've bought. Keep writing and I am SURE you will be published some day! Once again love your work!

deejayy BRONZE said...
on Dec. 10 2012 at 8:49 pm
deejayy BRONZE, Orange County, California

Happiness is a choice.

Im serious, just looking at these comments made me get inspired to start writing again... I love to write & took a little break from it recently.. Thankyou for sparking my writing senses up..

on Dec. 10 2012 at 12:01 pm
Spider101 SILVER, Octavia, Nebraska

"Monsters are real and ghosts are real too they live inside us and sometimes they win"

~Stephen King~

I love it!!!!!!!!!! That was really really good :D

on Dec. 10 2012 at 12:00 pm
Spider101 SILVER, Octavia, Nebraska

~Stephen King~

Oh my gosh!!!! I love this!!!!! I wanted to keep reading!!!! Is there antoher chapter done? This is a very very nice story I really really liked it.. very well done :D

The_Cheese said...
on Nov. 30 2012 at 8:03 pm
The_Cheese, Dalton, Georgia

Life is not worth living without three things, 1.Chocolate 2.Love and my personal favorite 3.Mistakes.

Your welcome!!! I have read a lot of books on this site and none of them are as good as yours is! Keep up the good work.

on Nov. 30 2012 at 7:57 pm

Aww! You're so sweet. Knowing that, I will work extra hard to finish this book. :-) Thank you so much for your comment. It's given me a new hope. :-)

The_Cheese said...
on Nov. 30 2012 at 7:00 pm
The_Cheese, Dalton, Georgia

This book is so freaking awesome!!!! I come home every day from school waiting for the new chapter.

ShyKarma GOLD said...
on Nov. 29 2012 at 7:02 pm
ShyKarma GOLD, Sedro Woolley, Washington

when your in jail a good friend will be trying to bail you out. A best friend will be in the cell next to yours saying "Damn that was fun" - groucho marx

this is a amazing story, cannot wait for more

Sparrow said...
on Nov. 26 2012 at 10:32 pm
I love love love this story!! Please keep writing. It's what you were meant to do!

Jeera SILVER said...
on Nov. 26 2012 at 3:13 pm
Jeera SILVER, Dowelltown, Tennessee

Stay strong; be real.

Absolutely can not wait to read the next chapter! Amazing story :) I love it!