Matchmaker's Mansion | Teen Ink

Matchmaker's Mansion

By Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire
Hope_Princess BRONZE, Hebron, New Hampshire

"Hope sees the invisible, feels the intangible, and achieves the impossible."

Summary:

When Asha takes her first step inside the Matchmaker’s Mansion she had intended to find someone to take the place of her ex-boyfriend that had broken her heart…
But instead she was thrown into the arms of the mysterious Shay who makes her promise never to love him.
It all started with the first question of the Matchmaker’s Quiz: “Would you be willing to die for the person you loved?”
What will her answer be?

Hope_Princess

Matchmaker's Mansion

on Dec. 5 2013 at 9:12 pm
wethevirginiacreepers SILVER, Austin, Texas
I just want to tell you how great this story is! I'm really not one for reading a lot (I do the writing half xD), but I am so hooked on this story. I left for a bit, and when I came back, I realized that I was already on chapter fifteen...after just a few hours spent before! You seem like a great story-teller, even if, as you say, it needs some review before publishing; think you'd take a look at my stuff? It'd mean a lot to me.

on Nov. 27 2013 at 9:17 am

Trying is definitely not the word I would use to describe my efforts at the moment. Wishing, yes. Trying, no. Maybe I will try someday though. It will need a lot of work before I reach that stage. Right now it's more for fun, knowing that I can post and have people read it without having to go through the laborous effort of making sure every tiny detail is literature worthy.

on Nov. 26 2013 at 6:30 pm
mimiluvinwhat BRONZE, Austin, Texas

ummm ''live life with no regrets'' I don't belive in following fortune tellers. hahaha

I agree totally and absolutely you need to write more.

on Nov. 25 2013 at 1:52 pm
VioletRoyal BRONZE, Lebanon, Indiana

"To be great takes time." - NK

I am hooked on your story!!!!!!  You should submit another chapter!  ;D

Ilovetowrite said...
on Nov. 12 2013 at 9:02 pm
Are you trying to get published

on Nov. 9 2013 at 12:13 pm

Wow! I feel so honored! <3 I've submitted another chapter. Please be patient as it is reviewed and put up soon! :-) Thank you so much for reading and taking the time to comment.

on Nov. 3 2013 at 1:24 am
Animatrix SILVER, Welland, Other

"Never give up"

While surfing the net I found your story. I was hooked from the first page and spent the last few hours reading it. I made an account now because I had to tell you how amazing and real your writing was and to beg you to write MORE! It's really inspiring.

on Oct. 25 2013 at 11:41 pm

Haha! You've convinced me to write more. I'm desperately trying to finish the ending, but I'm trying to make it good enough. I hate endings that fizzle out; it needs to be STRONG! <3

on Oct. 23 2013 at 4:44 pm
MeganLaChance SILVER, Wells, Maine

To be yourself in a world filled with people who want to change you is the worlds greatest accomplishment.

NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER, NEXT CHAPTER!!!!

on Oct. 23 2013 at 4:41 pm
MeganLaChance SILVER, Wells, Maine

Please write more! For my sake and everyone else's, please write more! I love the characters, they are just so different from each other. My favourite was Ever.

on Sep. 17 2013 at 9:03 pm
AconiteAnn BRONZE, Agoura Hills, California

"I loved you, so I drew these tides of men into my hands and wrote my will across the sky in stars." - T. E. Lawrence

Please please please please please write more!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Sep. 5 2013 at 9:50 pm
ClaireWinget BRONZE, Zionsville, Indiana
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE tell me you'll try to get this published....you have so much talent and I am ADDICTED....love love love this!

on Sep. 5 2013 at 1:52 pm
yourlove-mywings SILVER, Yuma, Arizona

"Pay attention to yourselves! If your brother sins, rebuke him, and if he repents, forgive him, and if he sins against you seven times in the day, and turns to you seven times, saying, ‘I repent,’ you must forgive him.” Luke 17:3-4

PLEASE WRITE MORE!!!! I'm desperate for a good story. All I write is crap, so I like reading other peoples stories. Amazing, you need to add more chapters quickly. And good luck in college?

on Aug. 26 2013 at 2:23 pm
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

"Don't point the blame when you can't find nothing, look to yourself and you might find something..." Sleeping With Sirens

You are so welcome! You have this amazing talent and imagination that no other person could have! I bet that if you got this book in stores world-wide it would be sold out in a matter of weeks! Please keep writing and have fun in college!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

on Aug. 25 2013 at 11:40 am

Wow! I feel so flattered, and unworthy of all your awesome comments. But it's readers like you that I write for. Thank you so much! <3

on Aug. 24 2013 at 6:54 pm
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

Omg this is AMAZING! Please please please please please please please please PLEASE write more!

The_Cheese said...
on Aug. 11 2013 at 3:12 pm
The_Cheese, Dalton, Georgia

Life is not worth living without three things, 1.Chocolate 2.Love and my personal favorite 3.Mistakes.

I love this story and cannot possibly wait for more, so please update as soon as humanly possible

awesomenesss said...
on Aug. 5 2013 at 11:08 pm
love the book cant wait to see what happens next

on Aug. 5 2013 at 2:30 pm

Write more please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

on Jun. 30 2013 at 9:34 am
theporcelaingirl BRONZE, Austin, Texas

I totally agree :)