A diary entry that means nothing... | Teen Ink

A diary entry that means nothing...

August 24, 2010
By xxjasmineibxx GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
xxjasmineibxx GOLD, Brooklyn, New York
11 articles 0 photos 12 comments

Favorite Quote:
3 words that describes life. It goes on. You can never be certain on how life will play out and you just have to wish on a star and hope for the best.


I love you. Those brown eyes of yours that twinkle in the light. Your light brown hair that I love touching. If only you knew how I felt. There you are with your new girlfriend acting like everything in the world is alright.

You know it isn't alright, you know your still missing that special half. Your sitting with her in your back-yard cuddling together. I wish that was us. We are neighbors, best friends and you still can;t see how I feel about you after all these years.

But it's alright because oyu know what they say- Girlfriends come and go-but your best friends stay by your side. Maybe one day you'll realize, maybe one day you'll change your mind...

You're not in your yard anymore...Where'd you go? Did you guys go inside to cuddle some more? Did she get cold? Why couldn't that be me with you?

Wait, one minute...There's someone at the door.


The author's comments:
Okay, so I wrote this at about 2 a.m. because I was bored and needed something to do to fall asleep...I came up with this. Comment, rate, and I hope you enjoy!