Octopithicus (falls in love) | Teen Ink

Octopithicus (falls in love)

Orphunkle Octopithicus was an errant octopus. He was fastidious instead of stubborn and talkitive. Ever since his insolence toward his nemosis Sally the Super Starfish, when he was mesmorized by her super disconnecting her leg and using it as a boomerang trick, he suffered amnesia, from a blow to the head. Orphunkle caused a little seahorse agony, which was why sally came to the rescue, she smelled his malevolence! Octopithicus wasn't the most attractive octopus, his tentacles were languid, so he didn't get many girls, which was partly why he was so evil. His pungent odor may have been part of the reason as well. he was pallor, not grey, like many of the others. and his obscure slang wasnt the greatest either. He would sit in his bubble lair and ponder on how his life could have been if her hadn't become evil. Maybe he wouldn't be so rancid, because his love would've made him ink everyday to be healthy. He would no longer have to stealthily avoid Sally, because secretly, he had the slightest feeling of love toward her. But every time the would try to talk, she would digress and go back to fighting. He would clandestinely write about her in his journal. He would write her cacophony songs, but never sing to her. The essance of them was trying to cajole her by saying he was a changed man! Maybe someday, She will tell him she feels the same way, even though he would be incredulous, it would make for good conversation.

I wrote this article for a class with my best friend.

rhiibabyy said...
i love this! it should be published in the magazine XD