Living Your Life | Teen Ink

Living Your Life

By xxTokyoXX BRONZE, Buis Creek, North Carolina
xxTokyoXX BRONZE, Buis Creek, North Carolina

“I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.”-Edgar Allan Poe
"Poetry is when an emotion has found its thought and the thought has found words."- Robert Frost
“The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis.”-Dante Alighiere
“I do not like the man who squanders life for fame; give me the man who’s living makes a name.”-Emily Dickinson

''Stop it! Stop! Don't you see what you're doing to yourself?''

I got up slowly and slammed the door in my sister's face.

I could still hear her ...scream over and over.

''Gosh,shut up!''

I walked to my room and sat on my bed. I sobbed for what seemed like hours. Tears fell like rain drops. I wish things were... different. I wished I had a boyfriend that loved me. And friends who would stand by me. But that was never going to happen. I stopped sobbing just enough to blindly reach and grab the knife from my desk. I always loved the feeling when the blood would pour down my arm. It felt like everything in my life was going away and I loved it. It was a bad habit. But whatever.

I hated life. I hated everyone in it. And most of all I hated myself. You're still listening to my little story of my suckish life? Well, get ready... it's going to get ugly. You might as well put this down and go back to your perfect little la la land where everyone adores you and nothing goes wrong. Who am I you wonder? Well my full name is Amy May Smith. Happy?

Its about a sixteen year old girl who has been struggling with a dark secret for a few years.

She doesn't believe in love because she knows she is going to die,but what happens when she meets some new people and one of them eventually becomes her boyfriend? Will she tell them the truth or let them find out the hard way?

N.Sweet GOLD said...
on Apr. 29 2010 at 7:33 am
N.Sweet GOLD, Roslyn Heights, New York

"I figure life's a gift and I don't intend on wasting it. You don't know what hand you're gonna get dealt next. You learn to take life as it comes to you, to make each day count." -- Jack Dawson, Titanic

This is somewhat confusing and violent.