Seoul College | Teen Ink

Seoul College

October 29, 2014
By Anonymous

Identifying college is very important before being a college student. Especially, entering college is around coner to high school students. So, students should know about features of a college. I'm gonna introduce Seoul College, because I thought that it's really good college for students and I also wanna enter Seoul college.


  Seoul college is located in Seoul of South Korea. The setting of Seoul college is Daehak-dong, Gwana-gu, Seoul, Korea. There are 800 students enrolled in this school for each grade. Moreover, there are 94 different majors offered and Seoul college is really popular in Korea because of economics, business administration, medicine, and law. But, I heard that most majors are popular. Furthermore, it's very hard to enter this college. Because, the rank of Seoul college is top 1 in Korea and their students are so smart. The common competitive rate is 1 over 14.
   When I was 15 years old, I went Seoul college to refresh my mind for study. When I see the Seoul college, it was very huge and their students study really hard. Seoul college has library, also it's similar with Korea Natioanl Library. Moreover, the college looked like a castle. The library is large and it is very comfortable and good for students to concentrate on their own work.


   I went science class as an auditor, students are good at speech. Furthermore, they are creative people, they already know how to demonstrate their idea efficiently. I like the students' atmosphere and library, because I think it is appropriate for students. But, I dislike that it's very hard to attend that college.


   Moreover, I strongly recommend Seoul college to other students. Because, there are no disadvantages if you enroll Seoul college. Also, I recommend this school especially to students who really want to expand their ideas and have lots of debates, because as I said it, Seoul college students are creative and they like to debate their ideas.