Eastern Michigan University | Teen Ink

Eastern Michigan University

By Rob Van Nuys BRONZE, Concord, Michigan
Rob Van Nuys BRONZE, Concord, Michigan

Ypsilanti, MI: Eastern Michigan University, one of Michigan’s top Universities, it is a great university for anyone looking to get a great education. For a school founded in 1852 it is still going very strong as an educational facility.

On a beautiful campus there are many attractions, along with a new dorm building that will be open for the upcoming 2010 freshmen. This great school is located near the University of Michigan, where the huge attraction of the Big House is located. There are large amounts of students you can find lounging at the Briarwood Mall in Ann Arbor and all the amazing food stops you could possibly wish for.

Not being a huge university freshman can have cars on campus, and they are not required to live on campus like many other colleges. There may not be many traditions here at EMU but why not make your own, and start something that will never end in the years to come.

On campus there are many different places to eat, like Subway for example. Also for any freshmen scared to death about the freshmen fifteen, there are work out rooms all over campus so you can set your worries aside. There are a lot of different apartment complexes you can choose to live on at any time during your degree chase. Classes are not as big as many of the colleges around the world making this a comfortable learning environment for everyone.

Eastern has many different varieties of studies for students to pick from ranging any where from Law Studies to Science. No students will be short of education when attending this university. Surely anyone can come into this environment and make friends right off the bat without any problem.

What inspired me was my acceptance into Eastern Michigan University.