Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

maegan12 said...
Jan. 22 at 7:41 pm
well im a blonde with blue eyes but not a cheerleader but i really like this guy hes my bestfriend and he falls for the two red head girls in my grade and they r so mean to me just because i do everything with him he always says they r so sweet but to me if i found out someone i liked was being mean to my bestfriend i would not like them. so why is he falling for mean girls, and why doesnt he like me, sometimes i think he likes me the next hes talking about how pretty they are. can someone reall... (more »)

dylananderson said...
Jan. 21 at 4:25 pm
Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard. there -.- **their

klayton0218 said...
This is sexist, girls can be the same way 

LeonardoLong7 said...
Because teenagers are brought up on visuals. Boys and gilrs alike prefer to base decisions on looks before depth. It is a sad truth, and an unfortunate one not changing any time soon. However, with time comes experience, and with that comes a better understanding of what's truly important. Keep your chin up, don't lose faith, and you'll make it there.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Not all boys prefer pretty and/or girls with blond and blue eyes. That's not entirely true.    I agree, that sometimes boys can be confusing and hard to understand. But don't you sometimes wonder, if we're like that to boys too? Or maybe even more to boys?    And also, the right one will love you for who you ruly are, if you are willing to wait patiently.    You have talent and greatness in you; I hope you know that. Your article is amazingly... (more »)

Mr. Ruffles replied...
Yea, I am a boy and I do not like the "populer" girls...I go for the girls that I honestly like that have a good personality :3 I just like to be with girls that have a good personality. Not populer girls.

AustinRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:01 am
ok so im going to have to disagree, because im a guy and i dont like blondes with blue eyes. Thats really stereotypical and hurts a bit. I hate that classic cheerleader popular girl that everyone wishes they had, I prefer brunettes with dark eyes and with a personality instead of a pretty face and body with nothing in between their ears. Sure a girl might not have as cute a body as the next one but as long as she has personality and characteristics to match mine i'd prefer her. I like skinny... (more »)

BarzaitheWise said...
Girls don't exactly come with an instruction manual.

jasmine replied...
that is so not fir boy are just as same just more confusing

niallhoranlover said...
May 23, 2014 at 7:46 am
Boys ar dumb to mess with a girls head

lyssaboo101 said...
I think the thought of it is realistic, but it was harshly sterio typical.

KandiceMichelle said...
I don't agree with the part about the blondes, but I do about the boys. Most guys want an easy catch and most of those so called easy catches are the popular girls with more of their daddy's money than they know what to do with. In the end, guys do realize that they don't want a brainless girl who only knows to interest him with sex. The right guy though, will see you for who you are, and love you no matter what :)

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Everybody falls for the attractive guy/girl once or twice. Everybody will either think 'WOW' or 'Oh...', but it's the people that stop and look past the 'good' looks or the 'bad' looks that really matter. Hope you find someone special for you, but in the meantime, just enjoy being you and single :) That sounded so cheesy but oh well...

FilmLoverandWriter14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I totally agree!!! I always wonder why it's the girls with the blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a brunette and I always feel like the guys at our school always fall for them. And it's all about the looks! They never look for the personality, only all the "popular" cool girls. Finally someone understands how I feel! Thank you for this well written article that has made my night!

Lexxiiee said...
I do agree, boys are so confusing. They fall for looks alot instead of personality. Thats what screws things up from the beginning. The boy realizes that he doesnt like anything beyond the girls looks after some time has past and ends up distancing himself from the girl he showed and interest in. This is not how all guys are but it happens alot. Many guys do not know what they want.

niallhoran lver replied...
May 23, 2014 at 7:45 am
Its not something boys do they mix your head u;p in side

Thalion said...
Mar. 12, 2014 at 11:06 am
I don't think that we (I am a girl, just so you know.) should stereotype boys in this manner. It's like saying that all blondes are dumb (which is abolutely not true!) While there are definetly some guys who only like a girl for her looks, there are also many who can see part blonde hair and blue eyes! Many of my friends are guys, and I can only think of one or two peole that I know who think this way about girls.   Also, guys are wired differently than girls (understatement on ... (more »)

bballnumbr21 said...
Mar. 1, 2014 at 2:57 am
i completly agree.Not all guys act this way thats like saying all girls want is the boyfriend with money and good looks we dont like to be sterotyped either. we get just as upset when the girl goes for the jerk instead of the guy who is actually there to listen to them. but we learn that this is going to happen and has probably happened to every guy. So in return we adopt the same strategy in hopes of making that same girl that hurt us notice us. Everyone wants to make things so difficult but th... (more »)

KenzieWolf said...
Feb. 19, 2014 at 10:30 am
This is so true the only thing guys look for is big butt and boobs all of the time and they never look past that. Guys will tell you different but its always a lie. Always. I say dont trust em. I guys that i liked for a long time just backstabbed me for another girl and diddnt even have the guts to tell me himself. I found out over Instagram!!! Like what? So anyway this articles totally relates to my life

GageSayles said...
Dec. 30, 2013 at 5:48 am
This is ridiculous; all of the assumptions you made are based off of your perspective. By the sounds of it, YOU find yourself unattractive, and that isn't any way to go about nabbing guys. I am a guy, and I can tell you that most guys don't care about looks unless they're looking for a short, stinted relationship. Anyone can deal with other's problems, because they have problems themselves.