Why are boys so confusing?

Why do boys always go for the pretty girls? They have to have the blonde hair and blue eyes! But what about the girls with dark hair and green eyes? Aren't they pretty too? Boys always go for the pretty girls, they want to look popular with those girls and be considered cool cause they go out with the "cute" girls! What's so cute about a ton of blonde cheerleaders thinking they're better then everyone else? In all the movies the blonde cheerleader has the guy at the beginning but then, in the end, the brunette get's him. Why can't it be like that in reality? Boys are so confusing. One moment they are together with the geeky girl, the next moment they are dancing at prom with a cheerleader. Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard.

MrsCapela said...
today at 9:10 am
This was a great piece!

ahsfreak said...
Mar. 14 at 6:19 pm
I DONT THINK ALL BLONDES GET THE BOYS! I had my first boyfriends when I was 12 and I have brown hair and green eyes! DONT LISTEN TO THEM

Rikerlynchlover said...
Mar. 13 at 10:03 pm
OMGGGGGGG!!!! That is so true!! Boys will be all over u in 6th grade because he likes your hazel eyes and black hair and the next year he will total ignore u because he's DATING a blonde hair and blue eyed cheerleader in 7th grade! WTF BOYS!!!! STICK WITH THE GIRL U LIKE NOT THE POPULAR ONE!!! STUPID!!!!

kellyevelyn2 said...
Mar. 2 at 9:41 pm
Boys, when you leave them, and they are with another girl is because it shows you that they moved on, and they are wanting to be in love or is really a real jerk.

lucyyh said...
Feb. 13 at 3:16 am
SOMEONE HELP PLEASE my crush i really like him we have talked for almost 3 months and he goes to my school same year. When i talk to him i am so happy and get butterflies because we joke about each other and he really listens to me but he started to like this girl and it made me so depressed and annoyed. At school i am in non of his classes and im so scared to actually talk to him in real life and he knows i like him i think someone tell me how to handle it please

maegan12 said...
Jan. 22 at 7:41 pm
well im a blonde with blue eyes but not a cheerleader but i really like this guy hes my bestfriend and he falls for the two red head girls in my grade and they r so mean to me just because i do everything with him he always says they r so sweet but to me if i found out someone i liked was being mean to my bestfriend i would not like them. so why is he falling for mean girls, and why doesnt he like me, sometimes i think he likes me the next hes talking about how pretty they are. can someone reall... (more »)

dylananderson said...
Jan. 21 at 4:25 pm
Why can't the girls that make sense and are beautiful in there own way be loved. Why are boys so cute, yet so hard. there -.- **their

klayton0218 said...
This is sexist, girls can be the same way 

LeonardoLong7 said...
Because teenagers are brought up on visuals. Boys and gilrs alike prefer to base decisions on looks before depth. It is a sad truth, and an unfortunate one not changing any time soon. However, with time comes experience, and with that comes a better understanding of what's truly important. Keep your chin up, don't lose faith, and you'll make it there.

MissEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Not all boys prefer pretty and/or girls with blond and blue eyes. That's not entirely true.    I agree, that sometimes boys can be confusing and hard to understand. But don't you sometimes wonder, if we're like that to boys too? Or maybe even more to boys?    And also, the right one will love you for who you ruly are, if you are willing to wait patiently.    You have talent and greatness in you; I hope you know that. Your article is amazingly... (more »)

Mr. Ruffles replied...
Yea, I am a boy and I do not like the "populer" girls...I go for the girls that I honestly like that have a good personality :3 I just like to be with girls that have a good personality. Not populer girls.

AustinRThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 26, 2014 at 10:01 am
ok so im going to have to disagree, because im a guy and i dont like blondes with blue eyes. Thats really stereotypical and hurts a bit. I hate that classic cheerleader popular girl that everyone wishes they had, I prefer brunettes with dark eyes and with a personality instead of a pretty face and body with nothing in between their ears. Sure a girl might not have as cute a body as the next one but as long as she has personality and characteristics to match mine i'd prefer her. I like skinny... (more »)

Ash L. This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 11 at 12:46 pm
Thank you. I also felt slightly offended by this; it's very stereotypical and slightly sexist. I'd like to write an answer article, to be honest. I am a comeplete feminist, but this goes beyond feminism and is sexist.

BarzaitheWise said...
Girls don't exactly come with an instruction manual.

jasmine replied...
that is so not fir boy are just as same just more confusing

niallhoranlover said...
May 23, 2014 at 7:46 am
Boys ar dumb to mess with a girls head

lyssaboo101 said...
I think the thought of it is realistic, but it was harshly sterio typical.

KandiceMichelle said...
I don't agree with the part about the blondes, but I do about the boys. Most guys want an easy catch and most of those so called easy catches are the popular girls with more of their daddy's money than they know what to do with. In the end, guys do realize that they don't want a brainless girl who only knows to interest him with sex. The right guy though, will see you for who you are, and love you no matter what :)

WOWritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Everybody falls for the attractive guy/girl once or twice. Everybody will either think 'WOW' or 'Oh...', but it's the people that stop and look past the 'good' looks or the 'bad' looks that really matter. Hope you find someone special for you, but in the meantime, just enjoy being you and single :) That sounded so cheesy but oh well...

FilmLoverandWriter14This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I totally agree!!! I always wonder why it's the girls with the blonde hair and blue eyes. I'm a brunette and I always feel like the guys at our school always fall for them. And it's all about the looks! They never look for the personality, only all the "popular" cool girls. Finally someone understands how I feel! Thank you for this well written article that has made my night!