Guardians

MoonBaby
Guardians
Summary:

What happens when you put an alpha in school with a bunch of human students and a handful of arrogant cubs? Ti is a Guardian, not werewolf, the first actually. But she is basically in hiding. All she wants is to protect the humans. However the cubs have a major lack of respect for an authority. And she becomes distracted by a human boy who is too smart for his own good.

This book has 7 comments. Post your own now!

imagonner said...
May 23 at 7:27 pm
wow okay I'm totally sorry about my comment!!!!!! I am totally rude. I started reading this and I like it, I will request for my other comment to be delated!! feel tots bad... :[

MoonBaby replied...
May 25 at 2:38 pm
Seriously I understand the being unsure about werewolves thing. Trust me it's fine.

imagonner replied...
May 26 at 9:34 pm
@MoonBaby thank you for your compassion!!! trust me this is good!!!

MoonBaby replied...
May 27 at 2:57 pm
Two things I'm kinda obsessed with when I'm writing. Ti, not because I can't think of any other names or anything like that. She's just the person I wish I could be I guess, I fell in love with her. And second is wolves, my spirit animal is a wolf and that comes out a lot in my writing.

imagonner replied...
Jun. 1 at 5:54 pm
dude I totally understand what you mean. I am growing into my characters as if they where always apart of me. I also base them of a fake reality in my life. : ]

imagonner said...
May 22 at 9:35 pm
honestly I am not a fan of this....... there's way to many werewolf death books its the same old same old. I'm sure your a good writer.

MoonBaby replied...
May 23 at 2:40 pm
Yeah I can understand why you wouldn't like it.