Guardians | Teen Ink

Guardians

By MoonBaby SILVER, Idaho Falls, Idaho
MoonBaby SILVER, Idaho Falls, Idaho

It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it.

Summary:

What happens when you put an alpha in school with a bunch of human students and a handful of arrogant cubs? Ti is a Guardian, not werewolf, the first actually. But she is basically in hiding. All she wants is to protect the humans. However the cubs have a major lack of respect for an authority. And she becomes distracted by a human boy who is too smart for his own good.

MoonBaby

Guardians

imagonner said...
on Jun. 1 2016 at 5:54 pm
imagonner, Loveland, Colorado

' its not about winning fist place in the race, its about finishing the race.' don't forget who you are to me.

dude I totally understand what you mean. I am growing into my characters as if they where always apart of me. I also base them of a fake reality in my life. : ]

on May. 27 2016 at 2:57 pm
MoonBaby SILVER, Idaho Falls, Idaho

Two things I'm kinda obsessed with when I'm writing. Ti, not because I can't think of any other names or anything like that. She's just the person I wish I could be I guess, I fell in love with her. And second is wolves, my spirit animal is a wolf and that comes out a lot in my writing.

imagonner said...
on May. 26 2016 at 9:34 pm
imagonner, Loveland, Colorado

@MoonBaby thank you for your compassion!!! trust me this is good!!!

on May. 25 2016 at 2:38 pm
MoonBaby SILVER, Idaho Falls, Idaho

Seriously I understand the being unsure about werewolves thing. Trust me it's fine.

imagonner said...
on May. 23 2016 at 7:27 pm
imagonner, Loveland, Colorado

wow okay I'm totally sorry about my comment!!!!!! I am totally rude. I started reading this and I like it, I will request for my other comment to be delated!! feel tots bad... :[

on May. 23 2016 at 2:40 pm
MoonBaby SILVER, Idaho Falls, Idaho

Yeah I can understand why you wouldn't like it.

imagonner said...
on May. 22 2016 at 9:35 pm
imagonner, Loveland, Colorado

honestly I am not a fan of this....... there's way to many werewolf death books its the same old same old. I'm sure your a good writer.