Breakup Advice

By , Putnam, IL
After those amazing relationships end, you have to ask yourself how things will continue. If you broke up with your partner, you must either be unhappy with them, mad at them, tired of them, or some other circumstance. So, if it is you who breaks up with the other, stop and think. As one single person, you don't have any idea what the other might go through. One moment to you is completely different that that of another. For example, you might go on a date and have the time of your life, oblivious to that fact that the one you care for is about to slit their wrists in boredom.
Just and example.
But that is something that you can relate to a breakup. You might think that things are better off without the other. They might be tripping and falling behind you, trying to catch up and get you back. It happens a lot, and these breakups are the worst. I myself went through one. And I've scraped my knees so much over these past to years tripping and falling after her(yes, two years. She's so beautiful I can't stop thinking about her). I've found out the the first and most important thing you can do to stay out of those horrible, bad break ups, is to forget. Easier said then done, right? Well, there is only one way to completely get over such a thing. Overwrite the memories that the two of you shared. Now, people call this a rebound, but isn't every boyfriend/girlfriend after the first a rebound? You must make better memories with this person. Have a greater time, and think about the new things you share rather then all the things you used to share with the other. Take it from me, with time, almost everything is mendable.

Shaas_It_is..This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 10, 2013 at 6:06 am:
Trust me!! I cried every single night of my life over a guy that I loved truly.. And also because he broke up with me twice over trivial reasons like his mind has changed over me.. He was perfect and still is and i've been worse, i've cried and been depressed and lost myself thinking I would never ever be complete or happy again but guys u can only be complete if u love yourself wholely first.. Beautiful piece can totally relate to it.. And yes, no matter how bad or how hard the breakup ... (more »)

KassandraMichelle263451This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 30, 2013 at 11:38 am:
thanks now i know how to deal with an ex

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Wow, looking at the comments below, many people could relate to this. Great job! And please read, rate, and comment on my stories. You'll make me soo happy :)

wolfexeder said...
i wish kimber would have looked at this befor she hert me i just wish i knew why

wiesnerlover said...
That was great you should write more on topics such as that it is really helpful

kate12345meThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 18, 2012 at 4:36 am:
Aw, it's by a guys! Shucks, haha. I like it, be careful with spelling, though! PLEASE do check out some of my stuff if you can!

Sockmonkeys said...
Jul. 11, 2012 at 8:31 pm:
I was going out with a guy and he broke up with me and wouldn't even tell me!!!!! It was in the middle of P.E. and I wouldnt have known if my friend didn't tell me! he broke up with me the day before valentines day.

softballstar98 said...
Jun. 7, 2012 at 10:50 pm:
Iwas going out with a guy for almost a year. We were both 12 and it was my first real relationship. we had a really healthy relationship, but it was getting too good. We made out and he grabbed my butt. that made me start thinking about a breakup and it all went downhill from there n i broke up with him cuz it just wasnt going well. now, almost a year later i realized how good our relationship was, but we really dont talk anymore. i started talking to him as much as i could n i ended up telling ... (more »)

Sarz216 replied...
Sept. 10, 2012 at 8:54 am :
Hi, I was in a similar situation to yours. My boyfriend and I had a one-of-a-kind relationship; we cared deeply for each other...or so I thought. I went on a four-day trip - it was the longest time we'd gone without seeing one another, thought we still emailed and chatted all during the trip. But when I got back from my trip, he was acting all weird and when I finally got to the bottom of things, I found out that he liked someone else. He broke up with me. We got back together 3 weeks later,... (more »)

ShelleyBarnes30 said...
May 30, 2012 at 7:43 am:
Don't have a lot of cash to buy a building? You should not worry, just because this is achievable to take the loans to work out such kind of problems. Thence take a term loan to buy all you require.

Whitney S. said...
I think most people can relate to something like this. I can very well. It can also be related to a break up with a friend so many different people can relate. Very well worded.

kimberdawn said...
Apr. 23, 2012 at 10:37 am:
My bf and I just broke up after being together for 3 months...its been hard...I find myself constantly thinking about him and looking at him...I have tried to talk to him and work this out so that we can at least be friends but he wont respond....but I catch him staring at me...I don't know how he feels about me but I know I still care about him. I have given him his space in hopes that he will work his problems out but I can't help but see his pain. I don't know what to do....should I confront ... (more »)

Elena L. said...
Mar. 31, 2012 at 6:13 pm:
d recently broke up with me .. Well my ex.. We still talk and its really confusing , he tells me he still loves me, but i ask myself if he still does why did he break up with me. He thinks im heart broken, well actually no one truely is heart broken, their hurt. If someone really was heart broken they'd be dead. But i miss being able to tell him i love him, i miss being able to tell the world he's mine. Everything is hard, but one advice i got in 4 simple words helped me through .. " it will get... (more »)

swimmergirl328 said...
Mar. 6, 2012 at 6:52 pm:
I reacently broke up with my boyfriend and he still wants to be friends. but i am not sure if i can take him back. the moment i broke up with him he ran off with my friend, but when i talk about seeing other guys he gets mad. im not sure what to do. i really like one of his good friends, but i dont want to hurt my ex. yeah, sometimes life is confusing

DifferentTeenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17, 2012 at 1:03 pm:
Well, I've never been through a break-up so I don't know how they feel. I'm fourteen and never had a boyfriend, I try not to stress it because I'm still young and I focus on my schoolwork anyway. But its hard not to think about it when all of my friends have one. (Not kidding here. Maybe I should find some new friends) But I think what's worse is an unrequited love, especially when you see them so happy with someone else. That's what kills me.

rhxcrunner97 replied...
Feb. 20, 2012 at 9:23 am :
I definitely agree. It's terrible when you like someone and they have no idea you exist. It helps us realize that sometimes things are meant to be a certain way.

TyTy22 said...
Feb. 15, 2012 at 8:55 pm:
my ex.....best friend in the whole world dumped me...we haven't talked in forever and I am not even mad at him for dumping me I am mad at him for deserting me though! Bu basically I realize I never was good/pretty enough for him...but the thing I miss most of all was us just talking. But it feels like ripping a band-aid off to soon. Just hurts

drishm said...
Dec. 30, 2011 at 12:56 am:
its really nice, but what you've written is easier said than done. a rebound??????? i have a friend, and she dated a guy for a year and a half. they broke up, and she went on a rebound. the thing is she still loves the first guy. rebounds don't always work. :) but great piece of writing!!!

muna.najihah said...
Dec. 18, 2011 at 11:10 am:

my break up advice, go bungee jumping after you got dumped or do anything extreme but safe to lose it in the moment of shock

check my work too, comment and rate it whenever you are free.

XpaintmeablueskyX said...
u want some break up advice? eat chocolate and ice cream. BAM problem solved ;)