The Middle | Teen Ink

The Middle

September 16, 2015
By ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
ChandlerW.Ducker SILVER, Easley, South Carolina
5 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Favorite Quote:
all your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them
("Walt Disney")


Ever since the television show The Middle came into the world on September 30th 2009 the show has been well reviewed by television critics and now is being given a great review by me. The Middle stars the scrubs star Neil Flynn who plays the father Mike Heck, The Everyone Loves Raymond star Patricia Heaton who plays the Mother Frankie heck. In the show they are a middle class working family with 3 children Axl Heck – (Charlie McDermott), Sue Heck (Eden Sher), and Brick Heck (Atticus Shaffer). Axl(McDermott) is supposed to resemble a lazy sarcastic and mean brother who most of the time only  likes to wear boxer shorts sometimes he is nice to his siblings it just depends on the episode. Sue Heck (Sher) who is supposed to be ugly and is made ugly every single day in the make-up trailer is the second oldest of Mike and Frankie she is socially awkward. nobody at school even knows that she is there and her parents try to help her live her life the best way that she can. Brick (Shaffer) is the youngest child of mike and Frankie heck. brick is also socially awkward and would rather sit at home and do research and read books and do his school homework assignments than do anything else. Brick has a habit of repeating his sentences from a previous conversation. What I love about this show is it shows a very funny reality of what some families are living like and I have to say I thinks it just a little bit better than Malcolm in the middle because it was made a little later and has genius writers as well as Malcolm in the middle did I just think this show had better luck than the Malcolm in the middle did.  The comedy is brilliantly written every episode and shows what a real middle class working family looks like. I really hope the show continues for a long time because it’s very funny and one of the best shows in my opinion to show a hard middle class family working hard to pay for a house and raise their children.


The author's comments:

The Middle Shows how a middle class family live there life with a lot of comedy that will make you laugh until you die.