Glee! | Teen Ink

Glee!

By wickedswangoose BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas
wickedswangoose BRONZE, Fort Worth, Texas

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace. -Jimi Hendrix

FOX's hit show Glee returned on April 13th, and it returned with a bang. As cliche as many of the show's storylines are, Glee touches the hearts of many Americans, and every teenager can relate to one of the Glee characters in someway. Whether you are a an in-the-closet gay kid struggling with being comfortable with who you are, a rising star that no one understands, or that weird kid no one talks to because they think you're a freak; we can all relate.

All in all, Glee is a funny show that can be watched with your family and is something new for the kids of today to watch. I know I'll definitely be watching it.

Though i love glee, and i really do, i disagree with this review. i think the writer of this review is wrong when he\she says its a show you can watch with your family and kids can watch it. I dont think this is something to watch with your 10 yr old sister. There is some content that i dont think makes it a family show but i agree that this is a good show.

biebergirl1 said...
biebergirl1, White Plains, New York
i think the show glee is fantastic its really interesting for people who have an interest for music and dance and theater.