Talledega Nights | Teen Ink

Talledega Nights

“Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby” is the GREATEST MOVIE EVER! “Talladega Nights” is a hilarious movie because it has good actors, a stupid-funny storyline, and has funny humor (jokes). It is about a moronic guy who works at a NASCAR car repair stop named Ricky Bobby (Ferrell). His best pal, Cal Naughton, Jr. (Reilly), has always been with Ricky through and through. This relationship is just right for cooking up some crazy destruction.
As the movie begins, you see Ricky’s childhood play out. Then you see both Ricky and Cal working at a NASCAR pit stop. Once their fed-up driver leaves to get a chicken sandwich in the middle of the race, Ricky takes the wheel. This is the start of Ricky and Cal’s careers as racecar drivers. Once Ricky gets rich, a French driver named Jean Gerard, steps in. He is the reason for all the bad things that happened in the movie. Jean reduces Ricky to a fear-filled wreck, literally. Ricky loses fame, fortune, and respect. Did he prevail? Watch the movie and find out!
“Talladega Nights” has talented actors. Three hysterical actors in this movie are Will Ferrell, John C. Reilly, and Sacha Baron Cohen. Will Ferrell can play any character that is stupid (and somehow funny) seriously. He plays the part of a stupid racecar driver named Ricky Bobby. Then there is John C Reilly. He plays Cal Naughton, Jr. and is Ricky’s best pal. Cal also starts to race. After a short time into the movie, Sacha Baron Cohen steps in as a French racecar driver. Playing Jean Gerard, he is a top-notch driver.
This movie has a stupid-funny storyline. For one thing, it is a about a stupid (yet funny) racecar driver. What can you expect from that? Another thing is that Ricky cannot manage his great fortune well. He cannot live easily without his money. This is so funny because on some occasions it is a true factor in a rich and famous person’s life. I will tell you that with all of the characters, it is a load of fun and has funny unexpected turns. All this put together creates a good storyline for a movie such as this one.
The last thing that makes this a great movie is that it has funny, laugh-out-loud, humor (jokes, comments, actions, etc.). How would you be able to hold in your laughter when Will Ferrell or John Reilly was to say some funny, random comments when something serious is going on? We all know that Ferrell can say any joke (while keeping a straight face) at any time. We also know that Reilly can say arbitrary statements at indiscriminate
(sometimes serious) times. They are just both too funny!
As you can see, this is a great movie! You should get it so you can see for yourself. GET IT NOW if you liked my review. ‘Cause as Ricky Bobby always says, “If you ain’t first, yer last”.

AliPants said...
on Nov. 19 2008 at 2:43 am
Awesome job, Mista T!