The Dark Knight | Teen Ink

The Dark Knight

This movie is called “The Dark Knight.” The producers of this movie are Christopher Nolan, Charles Roven, and Emma Thomas. The main characters are Christian Bale, Michael Caine, Heath Ledger, Gary Oldman, Aaron Eckhart, Maggie Gyllenhaal, and Morgan Freeman. The director of this movie is Christian Nolan.

This movie is based on the superhero comic books Batman. This movie is a 2008 American Superhero Film. This movie is a lot like the comic books it has two of the same villains in the movie The Joker, and Two-Face.
The Joker is one of the first villains in the movie he is a type of person who like to play jokes, which is why he is called The Joker. Two-Face was first a good person until the joker tortured him and his fiancé. When the batman saved him the building Two-Face was in blew up and flames were everywhere and he got half of his face burnt off that is why he is called Two-Face.
One of the lines that are very catchy is from the Joker “Why so serious?” This is so catchy because it has a little emotion in it when the joker says it.

What is in the movie
This movie has a lot of good characters that do great playing the parts like Batman who was played by Christian Bale he does a good job with the voice and all of the acting. Heath Ledger played the joker and he did great job acting like the joker and being all crazy like the joker is.
This movie is a great movie to watch if you like Batman and are a huge fan of the batman.