Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince | Teen Ink

Harry Potter and the Half- Blood Prince

Harry Potter and the Half- Blood prince was one of the best movie. In my opinion this one was the best of all Harry's Potter movies. It had amazing graphics and background and lots of great cast and characters. I could imagine everyone were looking forward to see this movie. It was a romantic story the way everyone's falling in loveand tons of scary and entertainment parts. Awesome Movie!

I chose Harry Poter because it's one of my favorite movie and i likes the plot, events and the conflict of the movie. It makes me excited and entertain.

on Nov. 5 2009 at 9:26 am
AngelOfDaNight PLATINUM, Memphis, Tennessee

The future belongs to those who believe in the power of their dreams.
--Eleanor Roosevelt

I love this series! I'm upset though that it ended the way it did. When comparing the book to the movie, it doesn't quite flow and end the same way. There are still some questions. So I'm hoping that they will be answered in the next two movies. Can't wait to see it.

on Oct. 25 2009 at 4:30 pm
ButterflyHeart20, Scottsdale, Arizona

Be thou the rainbow in the storms of life. The evening beam that smiles the clouds away, and tints tomorrow with prophetic ray. ~Lord Byron

It had the worst ending! Everything about it was excellent, and the ending just left us hanging there. I know you couldn't have really ended it any other way, so it's fine, hah.

on Oct. 22 2009 at 7:12 pm
mariadarkfuture, Albuquerque, New Mexico

Sagesse est le flot á comprends démence

I love this movie and I agree it does have great effects.They did add some scenes and they did take somvery important parts away. I still love it. This movie has a lot more humor than the others, and it worked great!

LonewriterCC said...
on Oct. 18 2009 at 11:26 am
LonewriterCC, Santee, California
That movie was terrible because it didn't explain anything about Voldemort's past (which in the sixth book, they do). I think they could have done a better job at making the movie

j.b and a.g said...
on Oct. 16 2009 at 1:18 pm
We think that Harry Potter 6 is not the better movie of the six. But is also a good movie.

Jo :P said...
on Oct. 16 2009 at 1:17 pm
This movie is very good but Harry Potter didn't do a lot of action. But the other Harry Potter are all good.

Alex ProvXD said...
on Oct. 16 2009 at 1:10 pm
The movie was good. BUT in it we don't saw Lort Voldemort, And Harry don't have really feeling.

on Oct. 16 2009 at 12:53 pm
Raphaël Binette, Plessis, Colorado
Yes, the writer is right, I think Harry Potter and The Half-Blood Prince was an awesome movie. It has plenty of good scenes and is really great but I thinl the other Harry Potter were better.

on Oct. 16 2009 at 10:33 am
I really love this movie but it's not the best ever, I hope the 7th one will be better. Harry Potter was a little bit strange when he take the potion... But I really love the love story; it's different of all the other Harry Potter's.

Lacasse said...
on Oct. 16 2009 at 10:12 am
I'm not of your opinion. Harry Potter and the Half-Blood prince was not the best. This wasn’t the best Harry Potter. The best was the Goblet of Fire. The graphics were not so amazing even the backgroung weren’t. They were similar to the other movies. There were too much love stories and not much of action

Chris said...
on Oct. 16 2009 at 10:10 am
This movie was one of the best ever in the Harry Potter movies. I could not imagine someone who wouldn't like to watch it.