Original opinion | Teen Ink

Original opinion

By kkhhiiaa BRONZE, Newcastle, Delaware
kkhhiiaa BRONZE, Newcastle, Delaware

Colleges are things you should think about… College does cost a lot of money. But there are many ways you could come by to get money such as scholarships, FASFA and many more. You also should think about what you want to do in life so you could invest in a college for you. Also don't just think a college is good because you hear about it you should go visit it. Like me my school does a fantastic job with setting up college tours.

A dream college for you could be Temple University… It's is located in Philadelphia, PA. It's surrounded by a city not really suburbs. There are about 28,709 undergraduate students attending there. Temple offers 86 majors. Out of all of those majors Temple is more known for Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services. They also have programs such as Visual and performing arts, Journalism and many more.

I did visit Temple is a very crowded college i would say. If you don’t like a lot of people the college is not for you.There are many things going on around there. Around this campus there are many food trucks and in the cafe there are many options to choose from i'm sure you won't be left hungry. When I was there I did eat chick fil a it was so delicious.Also they do have little stores or food in their student hall you could choose from. There are many ATM’s you could use if you don't carry cash.They have many stores around the college that's not associated with the school but is nearby. 

Also their library is very big. They have a section for all the computers and one side for their books. Most days the library is open till 9 except friday and saturday. I could also tell you about their living are….. They have dorms but I didn't get to go on the inside but I did see the outside and how they have the boys and the girls split up. Temple also has many sports like football, basketball, soccer, golf and more. They also have sports for the ladies. The ladies seem to have more.

How do i feel? This is a great college for many. But for me I wouldn't go there just for the simple fact that my preference is an HBCU. But don't get it wrong i did like this college but i dont think it's for me. But the food is! The people there were genuinely nice. I would recommend people to go do a college tour there.