My Feedback on West Chester University | Teen Ink

My Feedback on West Chester University

West Chester University is a wonderful college to attend. West chester is located in Pennsylvania ans is the size of 409 acres.WEst chester was founded in 1871.It has a total of undergraduate enrollment of 14,451. This college holds 17,005 students in West chester University.

West Chester mascot is a ram. The colors that represent West Chester University are purple and gold.The majority of classes are put in buildings around each other. The buildings kind of look like a castle. They are made out of stone.

The dorm that they have in West Chester Can fit up two two people. Their are dorms you can pay more money to be by yourself.There are three halls The Killinger Hall,Gosher Hall, and the Residence Hall those have all dorms in them.These are the prices for West Chester can rank to $2750.00-$3284.00 depending on the dorm and the location.

West Chester has a variety of sports for boys and girls. The cafeteria serves All kind of different foods.There's shops to buy West chester merch to wear on campus.There's even movie theater on campus only pay $5 to watch movies.You can also meet a lot of nice people i recently attended this college on a field trip everything is great.

I highly recommend this college great education Great prices,Great people. If you go her you will not regret it.West Chester is a medium sized college in a nice hometown in pennsylvania.I hope you enjoy my feed on West Chester and look more into it.

This will certify that the above work is completely original.