Inkheart by Cornelia Funke

I read this book when I was around 7/8 years old and I never really understood it and to be frankly honest it scared me to death when Mo read charactors from a book, and I refused to read out loud again for 3 whole months . However, when I read it again at the age of 13 I was absoloutly shocked at how little attention I had paid. I managed to bag myself 2 detentions for not paying attention , (I had the book under the table!) I was amazed at the pure imagination it brought out , the way the words formed were like little beads being put in a neat row. The pure magic of the book is amazing.

**spoiler alert**

And I was so happy when Capricorn vanished. Everything seems intensified when your reading the book, your love of Meggie and Mo , your hatred for Capricorn and Mortola and Basta.

I have never read a book so amazing :) I cannot wait to read the 2nd and 3rd part to the amazing Inkheart trilogy . Applauses all round Cornelia Funke!

CharleyHeelis said...
She is great! Thank you again for your comment on my poem, it was very heart felt xox

thatgirlreading said...
Cornelia Funke is one of my favourite authors!

KittyKat1419 This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jul. 28, 2015 at 7:22 am
This was a very good review! (By the way, you thought I was @Macprincess15 on my review on the giver. It's okay but make sure you check the name next time:)

beAWESOMEstayAWESOME said...
Omg Inkheart is one of my favorite novels tooo!

CharleyHeelis replied...
Apr. 22, 2015 at 2:39 am
@beAWESOMEstayAWESOME Have you read the other two of the trilogy? :) xoxo