Screwed by Laurie Plissner | Teen Ink

Screwed by Laurie Plissner

By Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York
Run2Liv3 PLATINUM, Bedford, New York

Change the way you look at things, and the things you look at change.

Grace practically had her whole life cut out for her. It was senior year, she had perfect grades, she was applying to all of the best colleges, and she was on the right track to success. Grace was everything her super religious Christian parents could ever hope for. However, she had no idea that one nights' decisions would change her life forever. When Grace was asked out by Nick, the most popular guy in school, she didn't want to believe that it was just so that he could get in her pants. Then the unthinkable happens: a little stick tells her that shes pregnant. As Grace embarks on a tornado of nine months full of disappointment, fear, love, and new beginnings, she realizes that with the right people in your life, you can overcome almost anything. Kicked out of her own home and forced to live with a woman across the street with an amazingly attractive nephew, Grace begins a long journey that would come to a close in nine months. Read this amazing novel by Laurie Plissner to find out exactly how Grace overcomes this huge obstacle in her life and the memories she makes on the way.