Diary of a Wimpy kid cabin fever by Jeff Kinney | Teen Ink

Diary of a Wimpy kid cabin fever by Jeff Kinney

By wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington
wolverines PLATINUM, Everett, Washington

Diary of the wimpy kid Cabin Fever
Do you have a little brother that ruins your life? Diary of the wimpy kid Cabin Fever is the sixth book in the wimpy kid series. This book is about a boy named Greg who has even more problems and most of them are because of Manny his baby brother. Throughout this book it will be shocking what Manny does.
The problem is that there is a big snow storm and the snow is about six to seven feet of snow. They had to survive without power about a week before they found out tha Manny had only one who had power. In other words Manny made it worse.

The author Jeff Kinney earned the # 1 New York series award because of the wimpy kid sires. I recommend this book to 4th grade and up because it has hard vocabulary. This book is even more shocking because Manny done even more stuff.

Jeff Kinney also was the created of www.Popteropica.com and has a web site called www.amulet .com. I love this book so much and if you like comedy and a little shock you should read it.

This book was not in a movie but the first two books in the series were made into a movie. Will Greg learn to be responsible or not you chose? I would rate these book five stars because it is funny and shocking. The problem is that there is a big snow storm and their dad is not home and the snow is about six to seven feet of snow. They had to survive without power about a week before they found out that Manny had only one who had power. In other words Manny made it worse.