Bratfest at Tiffany's by Lisi Harrison | Teen Ink

Bratfest at Tiffany's by Lisi Harrison

Attention Lisi Harrison lovers! A new crisp clean book is sitting on the shelves of all book stores. What is this book you might ask? It is the one and only Bratfest at Tiffany’s. This new book is the ninth of the adventurous Clique Series. The book takes place in present day New York. What other person besides Massie Block would you find being caught up in all the drama and fashion going around? Bratfest at Tiffany’s is filled with elements that every other Clique Series book is filled with as well. Alpha-status, grades, and girl fights are only the bare minimum. The hot topic of this book is boys. And it gets pretty complicated. By Massie’s rules, the New Pretty Committee has to keep their expensive perfume-infested paws off! Massie declared a boyfast. To the New Pretty Committee, a boyfast means absolutely, without a doubt, no crushing, dating or even flirting with a boy. To make things worse, the boys joined the girls at Octavian Country Day School because of an awful flood in their school. Tragic much? Now the beautiful name of Octavian Country Day School is infected with the letter “B,” standing for Briarwood. This fantastic read is set for the minds of middle-school students, high-school students and fashion gurus. Since the day I started reading The Clique, I have not been able to keep my hands off the books in this amazing series! If you are an addict like me, you CANNOT miss this book. Who will last in the boyfast? Do not be an LBR (loser beyond repair), go ahead find out!