Too Much Propaganda | Teen Ink

Too Much Propaganda

By C.Porter PLATINUM, St. Petersburg, Florida
C.Porter PLATINUM, St. Petersburg, Florida

Don`t give up on trying to make friends. Even if you feel like you`l never be able to hangout with your other classmates don`t give up.

I`m seeing messages everywhere. Saying stuff that's not really fair. Bossing us around, telling us to beware. It's not really something they should share. 

I`m seeing too much propaganda over here. That's one thing that I've found to be clear. Though it's done mostly out of fear. There is too much propaganda over here.

There's been trouble in our land of the free. We do so much but dont know our hypocrisy. Forceing our own people to pay a mindless fee. But when it's your turn to pay, what money do we see?

I`m seeing too much propaganda over here. Not enough of things we want to hear. All of it is so you can make us shed a tear. Yes, there is too much propaganda over here.

You send our kids off to fight against their will. You don't really tell them why then send them to the hill. Yet when we try to take their place time and still, You dont let us fight and you send us back to the mill. 

I`m seeing too much propaganda here.  Making it seem like the end is always near. There seems like there's alot more every year. Yes, there is too much propaganda here.