Nobody | Teen Ink

Nobody

By JesusGirl13 SILVER, Yucca Valley, California
JesusGirl13 SILVER, Yucca Valley, California
6 articles 1 photo 1 comment

Trust in the Lord with all your heart. Pslam 3:5

Nobody believed me when you left me out in the pouring rain. Nobody thought of you doing that to a girl like me. Gonna go get my stuff and leave. My heart was torn and shred to pieces. I hope you like it Cuz I ain't coming back. Its what you get when you left me there.
-Cuz every lie you once told me. I figured out why you didn't love me. And when it came down to all of this. I knew this was the end of you and me. Cuz everything you once did to me. I felt loved for a second baby. Now I look into your eyes. Theres something different. but Its no surprise. My arms are reaching out for someone else. You missed your shot. So leave me here on the ground.-
Back at your place. I get to work. I mess up your room when you're on a date with her. Hope you know it's really me. I think it's more than just jealously. It's much more. Its regret. That’s burns. Hope you that you're a cheater. That nobody else knows. But me. Do you really want word to get out? I doubt it baby.
-Cuz every lie you once told me. I figured out why you didn't love me. And when it came down to all of this. I knew this was the end of you and me. Cuz everything you once did to me. I felt loved for a second baby. Now I look into your eyes. Theres something different. But Its no surprise. My arms are reaching out for someone else. You missed you shot. So leave me here on the ground.-
Leave me here. There's other things I can think about. No more lies. That lead into fights. Take that girl and show her your best. Cuz all of it is disgrace from a boy that left me in the pouring rain. Thanks for the times we spent arguing. I knew it was going to end this way.
Nobody believes me when I say the real story of us. Nobody thought of this happening. Its every lie you once told me. And when I figured out you hated me. I felt like I was misleading .everybody knew the story. Except me. Cuz you lied baby.

When someone you really love lies to you, it feels like the world just fell on you.... Sure this song can be depressing but it expresses what many girls go through when their love lies or cheats on them.

Milo! said...
on Mar. 11 2010 at 4:37 pm
I really love this. I really like how everyone can relate to this. I hope you keep writing, because this is great. You should check out some of my stuff. I think you would like it.