Like the Rest of You. | Teen Ink

Like the Rest of You.

November 10, 2009
By Welliver BRONZE, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
Welliver BRONZE, Lewisburg, Pennsylvania
1 article 0 photos 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
Tell me something I dont know dangu.


Dont even start with today i'm not in a good mood. Dont even try to take my friends away cause that makes me want to hurt you. All i want is to be normal;On the inside and outside i dont fit in.

Just wrong how i dress how i look and how i dye my hair jus worng of how my color of my skin jus because i am black wit rite parents dosent mean i'm like the rest of you.

Sitting alone at the lunch table in the cafateria writing in my jornal keeping to myself then you come up, trying to get me to start why cant you jus leave me alone? I'm am fine rite here, I did nothing to you,jus keeping to my self.
Just wrong how i dress how i look and how i dye my hair jus worng of how my color of my skin jus because i am black wit rite parents dosent mean i'm like the rest of you.

I am a girl living in a big confusing world i have my own pain to deal with.I dont need you adding more to it. I cant even see why i am still living I want out of this life so i can jus be freeeeeeeeeee.... YEAHHHHHH

Just wrong how i dress how i look and how i dye my hair jus worng of how my color of my skin jus because i am black wit rite parents dosent mean i'm like the rest of you.
I have problems of my own that i am trying to get through but with you coming up to me and pushing me around is making me go through threw the ground, I am still Like the Rest of You.

The author's comments:
wat i hope people get from this poem is the sense of knowing that EVERY ONE has problems it is how you handle it.