Sad To Be | Teen Ink

Sad To Be

By GLee-Baby! BRONZE, Pell City, Alabama
GLee-Baby! BRONZE, Pell City, Alabama

Is it sad that I'd rather be picked on because Im different, rather than being ignored cause Im the same. Sometimes I feel so ignorant and Im the only one who I can think to blame. It's such a shame that people can see that I have a hard time, being me and it's really been laying on my mind cause sometimes some things need to change. But when you change everyday for someone who doesnt even know who you really are, that's when you've takin it too far. I sometimes wonder if it would make a scene if I went into public areas and didnt say one thing. Do any of my words even mean anything? Why is it so hard to be who I wanna be around those that are close to me? Like if I were to use my voice it would put me in danger, but I can feel free around a stranger. The ones that I love are the direction of my anger. But would you accept me if I didnt try to be you? If I didnt do what you do so everyone could understand that I dont wanna be cool. I dont wanna act a fool just to get some attention. My life was in balence but now its hanging in suspension now that I have fouind the reason why I feel like my life is so out ot of line. Is it sad to say that I probably wouldnt feel this way if I saw counselers 3 to 4 times a day? Should it bother me that its hard to pardon a part of me thats been hidden so long that even in the right light that side of me is too dark to see? I should honestly just probably start being who I am instead of a wanna-be. I guess what Im askin is how come I cant write without a passion but I can live life without makin my own fashion statement. My placement in my mind is vacent. I feel like someone else has takin control and you could only see this if you could see my soul.

This is just real talk about how I feel. Hope you can relate

Nessa13 GOLD said...
on Jan. 5 2012 at 8:36 am
Nessa13 GOLD, Charlestown, Indiana

"Love, but never fall in love, because things that fall get broken"
-Taylor Swift

This is a really good song! Please I am begging write more! lol

on Jan. 4 2010 at 4:14 am
GLee-Baby! BRONZE, Pell City, Alabama
Its not that hard, I could teach ya lol. Thanks on the comment. I'll be sure to return the favor

on Dec. 28 2009 at 3:05 am
justkasey SILVER, Oak Grove, Missouri

"These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which as they kiss, consume." -William Shakespere (Romeo and Juliet)

Ah, that is awesome! I wish I could play anything. It might make my writing make more sense:) But anyway, good work!

on Dec. 28 2009 at 12:07 am
GLee-Baby! BRONZE, Pell City, Alabama
thanks for the comment. i actually do write a lot of raps. i write acoustic songs too. i write the lyrics and the chords on my guitar

on Dec. 27 2009 at 12:40 am
justkasey SILVER, Oak Grove, Missouri

this is very interesting. for some reason, i play it in my mind like a rap. even though i hardly ever listen to rap music and i doubt thats the way it was intended to sound.