love story | Teen Ink

love story

By sierradockery29 BRONZE, St.louis, Missouri
sierradockery29 BRONZE, St.louis, Missouri

¨never fall too hard for someone cause you never know what they are capable of¨

The best love story is when you fall in love with the most unexpected person at the most unexpected time.im thinking of you but im also dreaming of us together. He put me together so well that  forgot i was even broken. I remember the first time i fell for you, i haven’t gotten up since. It is only after we’ve lost everything that we are free to do anything. Born with my heart on my sleeve, fire in my soul, and a mouth that  i can never control. Stop hating yourself for everything your not and start loving yourself for everything you already are. Happiness, pain, you can’t have a rainbow without a little of rain.  Happiness is found when you stop  comparing yourself to other people. You can never cross the ocean unless you have the courage to lose sight of the shore. People cry not because they’re weak, it’s because they’ve  been strong for way to long. When life puts you in tough situations, don't say why me, say try me.  When he calls you beautiful, he loves you and your heart. You make everything better when you always around.

the one thing about love is that it happens when you least expect it