More Than The Eye Can See | Teen Ink

More Than The Eye Can See

By Leajade9 SILVER, Kannapolis, North Carolina
Leajade9 SILVER, Kannapolis, North Carolina

"Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backwards"

When I look into your eyes I see pictures. Green grass, sun shining, flowers bloomed and nothing doomed. Your voice sings hymns to my body and sends chills up my crooked spine. I touch that beautiful skin of yours and nothing could ever be felt sweeter to my being. I lay and sleep nested on your chest, arms intertwined and your scent so celeste. No other human in this green and blue sphere could make me feel the way you do my dear. I mourn for your presence on days that are unlucky. And wish that you could send some light to my mind to help me forget those unlucky times. I feel sorry for persons who have no experience with someone like you because you are the truest and no one is truer than you. I wish for us a family and wealth but together of course. No force just let it be as it is. One love and that is ours. 

It just came to me...

Nightingale74 PLATINUM, Beavercreek, Ohio

"When you need something to believe in, believe in yourself."
"A poem unwritten is only a thought; unshared, unsaid..."

Wow...that was absolutely beautiful!! Whoever is the recipient of your love is one lucky person :) Gosh I'm just touched by your words...the imagery and the emotion...I guess you could say you left me speechless haha. Thank you for posting this, I'm glad I took the time to read it :)