Physics of Life | Teen Ink

Physics of Life

By Mr.Adversity SILVER, Vancouver, Washington
Mr.Adversity SILVER, Vancouver, Washington

"The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched - they must be felt with the heart." -Helen Keller

As a philosopher, I view Newton's third law as a way of life: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." We all face many different adversities, some which are inevitable. The motion that Physics has is the same movement that life proffers. 

It's fascinating how the laws of motion are the same as living the reality. When something horrible occurs, we can either give up, or give back. The reaction can always be stronger than before, showing greater resilience. Or it could weaken. How the world spins and functions excites me because it's how I learn about society. What do I do in the face of danger? How could I have prevented it? Do I flee or do I stay? 

I love looking at life as if it's a single Physics problem. As they all say: "Life gives you the test first, and then the lesson." Solve the problem and find the answer, or give up and never know at all. If one looks at life at a different angle, one is going to get a different solution to the exact same problem.