the only reason | Teen Ink

the only reason

By alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
alina2384 GOLD, Syracuse, New York
18 articles 1 photo 1 comment

the human being is unethical, it doesn't matter how bright you shine in the future you're always gonna carry on with a dark background. u may take a man off the streets but u may never take the streets off a man. now..... want to read more hmu on blog

Sitting on the kitchen table thinking of what to write. Burning my brain by over thinking on how to express my feelings to a piece of paper. A nonliving thing I'm trying to explain to, but if not it, what then? Why do I write I wonder. Why does the intense of not writing makes me desperate? An inspirational person I want to become. Not just a girl that is well known, but a girl that inspires people by sharing her life, feelings and thoughts with the world. You, my superman are the reason why I write. You make me melt into feelings that I have to conserve forever, so I write them down In ways that only certain people understand. I write them down to never forget the only reason why I write is you. Trying to make a nonliving thing understand is the hardest part of writing, trying to make a piece of paper know what you feel. Since the first day I saw you, I knew you were going to be another reason to make me love a little more. That first awkward kiss made me want to freeze in time just to write what I felt right then and there. That my heart was growing wings by each beat. You make every dark shadow in my soul shine with only your smile. Only way to get people to try to understand, is to write. You're the only reason why I write, the only reason why I live, love, and smile. I live to write and write to live so don't ever stop believing in the power of literature, never stop believing in me because that's the only reason why I write.