THE THINGS YOU DO. | Teen Ink

THE THINGS YOU DO.

February 14, 2013
By lexi-94-95 SILVER, Frankfort, Indiana
lexi-94-95 SILVER, Frankfort, Indiana
8 articles 8 photos 2 comments

Favorite Quote:
signing off,
with tears as my witness...


The things you do are beyond of what i ask for.
You make me feel loved in every way possible.
The passion, the the deepest feelings,the little things you do in the morning,afternoon,and night are all unforgettable.
The way you bring me breakfast in bed when I'm not feeling well.
The way you want to go out for lunch every Tuesday and Thursdays, making it ALWAYS my choice.
What gets me the most is how you hold me every night, tight and close to your heart, but even closer to your ribs, where i once came from.
Yes i know we are not great together all the time. Although when we argue and we get into those deepest yelling points, you pull me by my waste, grab my face,with those rough working hands of yours and kiss my gentile lips, that you call yours.
Its those littlest things that you do for me that makes me want to take your offer to heart, and say i will marry you!!!
There is one phrase that i can NEVER say enough, when you do the littlest things, that you think i don't recognize and that's...

I LOVE YOU, FOR ALL THE LITTLE THINGS YOU DO!!!


The author's comments:
Having a true man come in my life after all i went through, is what encouraged me to write this piece.He chants me on every day to notice my dreams. What good man wouldn't? He deserves every last bit of credit that I have gave him in this poem.