Life is full of excitement | Teen Ink

Life is full of excitement

By farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia
farjana GOLD, Tucker, Georgia

So many questions I have unanswered . are we okay ? are we like we were before ? did you like walking past by me fight in front of my face ? all the times we didn’t talk or walk side by side do you know what I did ? do you care for me when I’m hurt? All the scars left on my arm . all the harm you have done , to you it was really none. – farjana .

Life is full of excitement beautiful seasons leaving us all in amazement letting the wind blow giving us that enjoyable movement birds flying in the sky and seasons changing as people change as leaves turn colors and fall. as people are slowly realizing what true meaning of life is and becoming matured. as we all spend memories timely wisely slowly beautifully and mindlessly. As time passes by quickly without even realizing the months days weeks and even hours as music plays it's touchable melody and the tunes pass through your heart mind and ears. Becoming a memory of your past. All life needs love hate family friends anger emotions and everything to teach everyone of us a true meaning of life. This is a life full of excitement. :)

Life is full of excitement