Runing SMILE | Teen Ink

Runing SMILE

October 30, 2012
By Black_Crow SILVER, Johannesburg, Other
Black_Crow SILVER, Johannesburg, Other
9 articles 1 photo 3 comments

Favorite Quote:
"Never take life too seriously, you will never get out of it alive."-The Delgety Twins
"We never really grow up, we just learn how to act in public."


The darkness of the night blankets the mind Phantom howls of the Wolf torture then little Bianca. Running away from the haunted house she called home her doll house had become more of a home than anything else.
In the heart of hell, running down the street, she had nothing, only the pink hearted cotton panties she wore with a sweater.
Bianca was running from the family that loved her. It wasn't hers to claim,to keep. She felt like a fraud,felt the need to hunt for her own.

At 21, her eyes have already gained their power, already they look deep enough to swallow in your being. She never fakes her face, never paints it, for simple reasons;
"S-I am Stronger because I admit myself to the pain.M-Miniature is the size of the turmoil I have already seen.I-I Pride in my ability to face it, the real deal. L-The was nothing worse than Leaving it all, but I had to, my heart was never content. E-Even then I wish to go back."

Her mantra,she lives it, she IS it. Solely swore to her being,to never fake it, it breaks easier when its fake, forming her into an even bigger fool. If she doesn't bare them, forgive her. Her mind has long since lost its vision due to a blanket of permanently rooted darkness.