Close your eyes and live in the world of what if | Teen Ink

Close your eyes and live in the world of what if

April 5, 2012
By Nichole1994 GOLD, Terre Haute, Indiana
Nichole1994 GOLD, Terre Haute, Indiana
15 articles 0 photos 4 comments

Favorite Quote:
"I loved you once, I love you still, I always have, and I always will!"


What if we lived in a world where the planets all alien, or where ppeopleeren’t afraid to speak their minds. What if people never knew the word hate? What lovedidn't’t discriminate? What would happen if the kid in the cornerwasn’t a freak and ppeopleeren’t afraid to peak? What if kids never had to go home wondering when their food would be there so they might eat. What lovee wasn’t used for everything, like on food or a friend? How would people feel if they didn’t have a place to call home, and peopldidn't’t have to be alone? Do you think the world would end if everyone made a new friend? If everyone was nice how people suffice? The answer to that is they can’t anyone can be nice 110 percent of the time and to absolutely every one. It just can’t be done in today’s world. Because of some boy or some girl. What if we all hand someone to count on to be strong? The fact is that we don’t. We are lost with no hope. That is how the world is to day all hate no play no love no say in what goes on in life. Tough love there’s no fight!