To be blind would be painless... | Teen Ink

To be blind would be painless...

January 16, 2012
By MarieLouiseA SILVER, Newmarket, Other
MarieLouiseA SILVER, Newmarket, Other
5 articles 0 photos 22 comments

Favorite Quote:
Nothing's Impossible, The world is your dream.
In your eyes, the sky's a different blue.


Unable to lose focus on her, that awestruck look in your eye.
In shock of her beauty, her mind, yet most of all the fact that she is yours.
Your look is gentle, a tender kiss on the cheek, the kiss of a lover.
Yet the glimmer in your eye shows how preotective you are, a tiger waiting to pounce.
To you, she's your everything, from one end of the universe to the other and everything inbetween.
I know i should turn, tear away from your face, that face that snaps my heartstrings until my whole body is empty of feeling, of eternal music.
That look that stabs my stomach, making it impossible to eat, to survive.
That look that concretes me to the spot, into the subzero nothingness of oblivion, without you.
For that was the look you never gave me, too naive to notice.
That was the look i had given you. Each and every moment your face graced my vision, too deep to comprehend.
To comprehend, i should give up. I should stop and never give you that look or any other, ever again.
For that, that look, was and will continue eternally to be, the look of love. And that look of yours, shall never be mine.


The author's comments:
I didn't realise how i was feeling about this person until i wrote this. I just poured out all of my emotion onto the paper and this is what came of it. (: I really hope you guys like this, please leave feedback! Thank you so much.