In the forest | Teen Ink

In the forest

By Kitty.Meow.Daly SILVER, Clarksville, Tennessee
Kitty.Meow.Daly SILVER, Clarksville, Tennessee

"Cowards die many times before their deaths, The valiant never taste of death but once." - Spakespeare
Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who tells you differently is selling something ~Wesley
Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

I sit alone.
In a dark forest,
Surrounded by silence,
Tears falling fast.
The knife in my hand
Screams pierce my ears
I turn
but still I am alone
I lay
My tender head on the fallen leaves,
It's cold
but I hardly notice.
I sigh
My mind is clouded,
My eye are heavy,
and so is my body.
I wake
A patch of sun hits my face
Its beautiful, this forest
Quiet, peaceful, serene.
I will come back again...

Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

Thank you very much and yes it was supposed to sound like I was going through a depressing alone time and I finally broke out of it

marissadele PLATINUM, Danbury, Connecticut

"If you know how you feel, and so clearly what you need to say, you'll know it. I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." -Taylor Swift

This sounds sad to me...but then towards the end it seems happier...like as if you (or whoever's point of view you were writing from) had been going through a slow, alone, and very depressing time, but then finally woke up one day and decided, "I will come back again..." like back to happiness....or idk maybe you left/lost something and went back to it...whatever, thats just my interpretation, but anyway, really great job! =) The way you broke it up kind of gives it suspense and drama...5 outta 5!

Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

Thank you :)

Matice BRONZE said...
Matice BRONZE, O&#39Fallon, Missouri

"Maria, first, let me say that you will most certainly regret it. Second, let me say that I'm in."-Smith

I really liked the way your style was a little broken up. But at the same time, it wasn't too broken. It made nice, smooth transitions.

Good job!

on Dec. 1 2011 at 6:22 am

Dare to move~ A Walk to Remember

When I wrote it my thoughts were kind of broken, so I tried to piece it together to show that she was thinking improperly, having second thoughts on taking her life. It is confusing but I tried :)

wordjunkie BRONZE, Houston, Texas

Those who say it can't be done should not interrupt those who are doing it.

That was really interesting. it was quiet, and I'm not sure I get it, but I like it.