I don't know were I am or where iv'e been. | Teen Ink

I don't know were I am or where iv'e been.

By Kayseababy143 SILVER, Torrington, Connecticut
Kayseababy143 SILVER, Torrington, Connecticut

Drown me in the sorrow, drown me in the pain, and drown me in the self confidence you've ever let me gain.

I don't know where I am or where I've been but I know when I go home it will happen again. I'll see you but you wont be there. One second I'm here, next second I'm there. I seem to travel fast, not knowing if its going to last. Thoughts are running in and outta my head, nothings wrong but things seem so dead. Am I here or am I there, my head is saying I'm everywhere. I never knew things could go so wrong. I hit a dead end and now I'm stuck in misery, with no luck at all. What did I do wrong now because everyone just seems so down. Every story has a line, every line has a reason, and every reason has a meaning. My story is I'm lost, my line is I see them but their not there, my reason is I don't know what to do, so my meaning must be there, but I cant get there from here. I stare and think without a word. Whats happening to me, how could this be that nothing seems so tight as they were right? I am here but I gotta be there, its my only way out of this official drought. Send me a design, just give me a sign. I don't know where I am or were Ive been but I know when I go home it will happen again. I'll see you but you wont be there. One second I'm here, next second I'm there. I'm not crazy I know for sure because when I'm with you I'm just as normal as anyone else; But when I'm not, its like I'm lost and don't know were I belong. I see things so i reach, but I don't know where they go. No matter how bad things get, I just cant let it get to me, because I only got one life to live and I mise well make the best of it. No more drama, no more lies, no more pain, no more games. There wont be a next time I reach because I know no one's really there. I can think it, I can see it, But i cant let myself believe it. I was told I'd never be let go of, what happened because I'm alone now and no one's there to catch my fall. They don't know what I'm thinking, why I say the things I say, or why I do the things I do. I used to, but truthfully now I don't know why either. I don't see them anymore so I don't reach, is everything okay now or have things just calmed down and are coming back soon? Think I'm crazy; say I'm phys co, but I don't care because its not me and I know that for sure because I only get those feelings when I'm not with you. Being with you is what I live for, I never knew what the point of living was, until I met you. It doesn't seem to matter anymore though because we let go of too much. I still haven't seem them and I wanna keep it that way but I don't know if I know how to. I'm going to give back all the respect Ive always taken advantage of. You were always there for me especially when I needed you. You never let me down and I may not show it but as much as I know I used to, and I know I worry you allot but I do love and care about you so much. If anything ever were to happen to you I wouldn't know what to do. You've taught me everything I know and I couldn't ever thank you enough for it. I think for a while I was caught into a trap, where I didn't know how to tell you how i felt and that i cared.

This is one of my favorite writing peices i've ever written. It inspired me alot to realize the true me and my real feelings inside. Hope you enjoy :)