Eclipsed | Teen Ink

Eclipsed MAG

By Karlynne PLATINUM, Orange Park, Florida
Karlynne PLATINUM, Orange Park, Florida

Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass...
It's about learning to dance in the rain.
-Vivian Greene

It's hard to take
darkness seriously
when you've only
been dipped by
the edges.

I was talking to one of my friends that day and she laughed when i told her darkness can consume the happiest of people.

Lexie96 GOLD said...
on Nov. 6 2011 at 4:25 pm
Lexie96 GOLD, Havana, Illinois

Now Cinderella don't you go to sleep, it's such a bitter form of refuge, oh don't you know the kingdom's under siege, and everbody needs you. - The Killers

Thanks!!! :)

Just curious,when you found out it was in print, did that happen when it was published on the website or after it had been up awhile?

on Nov. 6 2011 at 1:29 pm
Karlynne PLATINUM, Orange Park, Florida

-Vivian Greene

thnx so much! i was absolutely surprised wen i got that email sayin it was goin to b published. and i'd love to check out sum of ur stuffs! :)

Lexie96 GOLD said...
on Nov. 5 2011 at 5:07 pm
Lexie96 GOLD, Havana, Illinois

I really like this, it short but it's so well-written, and your note off to the side really spoke to me. That's how my friends are, too. Not taking anything seriously.

Check out my stuff if you have a chance, I'd love to hear from you. BTW: Congrats on making it into the print magazine... I'd kill for it. JK :) Would be nice though.