Is BTS better than One Direction? | Teen Ink

Is BTS better than One Direction?

Before I really start I want to give some kind of introduction about both bands. I know One Direction is not very popular anymore but they did some amazing things. The group was made out of Harry Styles, Zayn Malik, Liam Payne, Niall Horan, and Louis Tomlinson. What's different about them verses BTS or basically any other boy band is that they didn't all dress alike or have choreographed dance routines. The always made time for their fans and always did everything with a good attitude despite their hectic schedules. Also, they're British and Irish which is kind of cool. BTS is a Korean pop boy band which you're either crazy about or could care less. They are still active today and are made up of 7 people including; Jin , J-Hope, Suga, RM, Jimin  , V, and Jung Kook. I feel like One Direction was more popular than BTS is right now but that could just be because I really like them. Just kidding, I know they were more popular because one, I looked it up and two, it’s so obvious. I mean how many times have you seen BTS on the news? Not that many I'm assuming but I don't watch the news. I looked up how many YouTube followers they each had but sadly BTS has a teeny bit more. Not everyone has YouTube so this could mean nothing. Also, BTS actually started in 2013 but didn't really start getting famous for a while after that. 1D really didn’t have to try as hard as them and were already "famous" before their first song came out, due to being on the X-Factor. Lastly, who wants to watch a music video with subtitles? Not I, that's for sure. It's just not appealing because I don't watch music while I work out or something I listen to it. This is just my opinion with some facts (mostly from Wikipedia).                                                                        

Whenever I like something I become very passionate about it. This is m opinion though so I'm not going to apoligize for it.