Repeat | Teen Ink

Repeat

October 5, 2013
By Liveitup_13 BRONZE, Connersville, Indiana
Liveitup_13 BRONZE, Connersville, Indiana
1 article 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Never let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game."


Verse 1: You, you flirt with every girl. And it's true you used to be a big part of my world. How did I fall under your spell. In that time and moment I guess I couldn't tell.

Chorus: You were like a fantasy, to me. But now that's history. So please take a seat. I'm not going to let you press, repeat.

Verse 2: You've hurt me one too many times. Honestly the rejection should be a crime. But I'm a big girl now. I will find someone somehow.

Chorus: You were like a fantasy, to me. But that's history. So please take a seat. I'm not going to let you press, repeat.

Bridge: I'm letting go. I'm going to try and do what's best for me. I don't know how tomorrow may go, but it's my time for a happy ending.

Chorus: You were like a fantasy, to me. But that's history. So please take a seat. I'm not going to let you press, repeat.


The author's comments:
I was inspired to write this because I feel that some many girls have felt this way, but never had the guts to tell the guy.