ST:A New Era | Teen Ink

ST:A New Era

By Fleet-Admiral-J-B-Dersch, Nineveh, Indiana
Fleet-Admiral-J-B-Dersch, Nineveh, Indiana

Space: the final frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its five-year mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no man has gone before.-Captain James T. Kirk

Author's note:

EVERYONE IS REAL

This is the full Screen Scrpit

STAR  TREK 
           A New Era 

Page Break 
                                   Star Trek 
                            A New Era 
      Page Break 
         Blue Alert 
Yellow Alert Red AlertPage Break 

STARDATE 2382.9 EDGE OF BADLAND’S Non-Federation Controlled Territory 
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-E  
Mission Info: Patrol Edge of Badlands to Prevent Pirates that are trying to enter Federation Territory 
The USS Enterprise is flying along the Border when a New UNKOWN Enemy Ship Decloaks 

Lt.  Frye (Tactical #1) “SIR THEY LOCKED WEAPONS ON US!”  
Fleet Admiral Dersch  “RED ALERT ALL-HANDS BATTLE STATIONS!”  
A bright blue orb shoots toward the Enterprise and slams into the aft deflector shields 
Ensign Austin “Admiral! Shields down to 90%!”  
“All Extra Power to Shields and Weapons” Fleet Admiral Dersch  
Science Officer Ensign Billings “Yes Sir Diverting Power……..Now”  
The  Lights on the bridge shifted to a darker haze than before from the power to the lights were reduced and redirected to the weapons and shields. 
Commander Driver “ADMIRAL! THEY ARE POWERING UP A NEW WEAPON AND TRYING TO LOCK ON TO US!”  
 Fleet Admiral Dersch  “ Have they Succeeded on the lock?!” 
Commander Driver “No, but with Lt. Townsend Flying different patterns every few minutes, it's hard for them to get a good lock….But from my guess, if they  can’t get a complete lock on us they will fire anyway.” 
The Admiral Sits in the Command Chair Thinking 
Admiral “Helm Keep Up with the Rapid change in our course, Tactical scan the enemy ship and see if they have any weak spots Commander Driver finds new ways to outdo the Ship Under Stood?” 
Bridge Crew “YES SIR”  
3 Minutes Later 
Science Station #2, Lt. Salisbury “Admiral I think I might have found something”  
The Admiral gets up and walks over to the science station from where Lt. Salisbury had called him when BAM something slams into the ship's Aft Shields and throws almost everyone out of their seats and knocks the Admiral to the ground. 
 Admiral “STATUS REPORT!!!” 
Commander Driver 
 “DIRECT HIT!SHIELDS DOWN! HULL BREACHES ON DECKS 20,21,30,49, and 79  HAVE HAVE MULTIPLE CASUALTIES REPORTED”                               Admiral  “Deploy Medical Teams and Repair Crews to the Reported Aeras ”  
Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL INTRUDERS ON DECKS 20,21, AND 30”  
 Admiral Dersch  “ INTRUDER ALERT SOUND GENERAL QUARTERS, SECURITY ACTIVATE ALL EMERGENCY PROTOCOLS AUTHORIZATION CODE 98264 Alpha ALL EMERGENCY PERSONAL TO YOUR STATIONS”  
The Admirals First Officer Captain Weddle Grabs a Phaser Rifle and two other Red Shirts Grab Hand phasers and One Medical Officer Grabs his medkit and they get in the turbo lift and ride the Lift to the Decks with the intruders. 

Lt.Frye “Admiral, One of the Intruders is on deck two!” 
Admiral “Hand Phasers at the ready! Security Teams To the Bridge and  Deck Two and Secure it with  Force Fields Box him In!” 
Two and a half minutes later a 6 member security team walks onto the bridge 
Lt. Commander White “You Called for a Security Team Sir?”  
Admiral “Yes, We had Scans Indicating that one of the Intruders was on deck two I deployed another team there.  We are also  attempting to box the intruder in with Force Fields”  
 Lt. Commander White “Why Did you call us here?” 
Admiral “Just In case they Get past the team down there No I don’t doubt your team's ability but  remember we are humans and we are not flawless.”  

Lt. Commander White “Yes I understand but why are WE here Admiral?”  
 Admiral “ I have a feeling they might come here next and Lt. Commander White Who is in charge of the Team on deck two?” 
Lt. Commander White “Lt. Jim McFall Sir”  
Admiral “ Good Maybe he can use something with Chemistry”  
 Lt. Commander White Look Confused 
Admiral  “He used to Be an Old High School Chemistry Teacher In My HomeTown ” 
Lt. Com. White “Okay, I will Spread my Team Through the Bridge”  
 Admiral “Okay Sounds Good Lt. Fyre Any updates on  the decks damaged?” 
 Lt. Frye “No, Not yet The Intruders are being Slowed down by the Security Team that We Deployed not to mention the Force Fields looks like Lt. Bond Is holding them off with her team” 
Admiral “Good Looks like that new training worked and open a channel to Lt. Greve and Ensign Myers”  
Lt Frye “Channel Open”  
Admiral “Lt. Greve and Ensign Myers How are the Warp Core?”  
Lt. Greve “It's Running Fine We have already secured all panels down here and the warp core so no one should be able to penetrate it with anything”  
Admiral “Okay good, Captain Weddle Report!”  
Captain Weddle “We Got the Intruders Pinned down On Deck 21 In a Cargo Space We almost have them”  
Admiral Dersch “Do you need more teams?” 
Captain Weddle “No, We can take of it …Weddle Out”  
The Admiral sits in his chair thinking about what will happen to the Security team on deck 21 with Captain Weddle  
2nd Chief Medical Officer  Platt ¨Everything Okay Admiral?”  
Admiral “Just That This has never happened with me and is hoping I didn't make any bad choices”  
2nd Chief Med. Platt “In My Opinion, You Have done well, and as you can tell the ship's security teams have confined the intruders to their intruding points so I would say you acted quickly and swiftly to the threat and so far it is working.'' 
Admiral “ It's Good to know I have support and what are you doing up here anyway aren't you supposed to be helping with the casualties from the breaches?” 
2nd Chief Med. Platt “Yes, But I was told by My Sister to come and check the bridge crew”  
Admiral “Well I would probably stay because there hasn’t been any movement from the Enemy ship since the Intrusion”  
2nd Chief Med. Platt “Okay Sounds fun always wanted to see the action on the Bridge”  
“Well You be able to see it firsthand” Admiral  
5 minutes later 
Admiral “Lt. Townsend, are there any ships within our scanners?”  
Lt. Townsend “Yes Two Starfleet Ships The USS Burnham and the USS Ages”  
Admiral “Who's the Captain?”  
Lt. Townsend “Captain Wrightsman and Captain Newlin Sir” 
Admiral “Hail them both and tell them to get here immediately”  
 Lt. Townsend “Yes Sir” 
Captain Weddle “Admiral This is Captain Weddle We have neutralized the threat all intruders are destroyed”  
“Go And Help with the  repair crews on decks….” Admiral stops to think which decks had been breached 
 Lt. Frye “Decks  20,21,30,49, 79 Sir” 
 Admiral “Captain The Decks are 20,21,30,49, and 79 help the med teams if need be and also help the repair crews get patches on the breaches so we don’t have any unwelcome guests come aboard Understood?” 
Captain Weddle  “Yes, Sir We will get it done.” 
 Lt. Townsend “Sir The USS Burnham and Ages are within 5 minutes of getting here.” 
Admiral “Okay, Lt. Frye any movement from our friends?” 
 Lt Frye 
 “No they are just sitting there and I keep an automatic running scan to see if anything changes but they have been the same” 
Admiral “Okay keep me updated and Comms Open a secure line the Burnham and Ages”  
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir Channel Open”  
Admiral “This Is Fleet Admiral Dersch Of the USS Enterprise When you Come out of warp be on Red Alert and Have Shields Raised And be ready to engage  Understood.”  
Captain Wrightsman “This Captain Wrightsman USS Burnham Understood”  
Captain Newlin “This Captain Newlin Of the USS Ages We Comply”  
Admiral “We'll Be ready for a possible battle when you come out and have an unidentified species at our front that just tried to attack our ship's insides but thanks to my handy security teams… they didn’t get very far.”  
Cap. Wrightsman “Okay, We are about to come out of Warp now”  
Cap Newlin´s “So Are We”  
On the View Screen of the Sovereign Class Starship, Two ships  Came out of warp a Miranda class starship with the designs the same as the USS Reliant NCC-1864 and A cross felids class with the spore drive which is still being worked on 
Lt. Fox “Both ships are standing by Admiral”  
Admiral “Good Now Our next fight should be even”  
30 Minutes Later Captain Weddle walks onto the Bridge 
Captain Weddle “Permission To come aboard”  
Admiral “Permission Granted and Captain Weddle I will Be in My quarters for a little bit to change check on the damage Your Have the Con”  
Cap. Weddle “Yes Sir”  
20 Minutes Fleet Admiral Dersch Walks on The bridge In A fresh Fleet Admiral Uniform 
Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL ON DECK” 
All Bridge crew stood attention toward the Admiral 
Admiral “As You Were Lt. Frye any signs of movement from the Hostile?” 
 Lt. Frye “No, and Still Running Scans” 
 Lt. Townsend “SIR THEY ARE LOCKING WEAPONS ON THE USS AGES” 
 Admiral “RED ALERT ALL HANDS MAN YOUR BATTLE STATIONS LT. FRYE LOCK WEAPONS AND READY A FULL SPREAD OF TORPEDOES……..FIRE!” 
6 Bright Blue  orbs shoot toward the enemy ship and slam into the ship with a knocking off-balance hit and disabling the ship as it spun off course  
LT. Frye “ADMIRAL SENSORS DETECT ANOTHER SHIP COMING OUT OF WARP AND IT'S NOT OURS”  
Admiral “OPEN THE CHANNEL TO THE OTHER SHIPS…..”  
 Lt. Fox “CHANNEL OPEN!”  
Admiral “ATTENTION ALL SHIPS WE HAVE ANOTHER POSSIBLE HOSTILE INBOUND PREPARE TO ENGAGE!”  
Two and half minutes later All Three ships are engaging a ship twice their size combined 
Lt. Fox “ADMIRAL CAPTAIN CONNELLY OF THE USS HISTORY IS ENROUTE TO ASSIST”   
Admiral “TELL THEM TO ENGAGE THE ENEMY AS SOON AS THEY GET HERE”  
Lt. Fox “YES SIR”  
As the USS Enterprise, Burnham, and  Ages Engaged The Enemy USS History A Galaxy Class StarShip came out of warp and fired 6 bright blue orbs of Quantum Torpedoes at the Ship and made the enemy ship's shields flicker and buckle under the heavy fire from all 4 ships. 
Captain Connelly “Enterprise This Is Captain Connelly Of the USS History we are here to assist!” 
  Admiral Dersch “History We hear you help provide cover fire for the shuttle we are going to try to  board the disabled ship!” 
 Cap. Connelly  “Got it  History Out” 
The Other ships keep firing torpedoes and phasers shots at the enemy ship as enterprise cargo bay doors open a sleek fast shuttle carrying 20 Security Officers with Phaser Rifles and pistols, 4 Engineers, and 5 Medics. 
Admiral Dersch  “Admiral To Shuttle Delta”  
Lt. McFall “This Delta”  
Admiral Dersch “Make Sure You Bring Everyone Back Understood?”  
 Lt. McFall “Understood Admiral” 
 Admiral “Dersch Out” 
 Lt. McFall “McFall Out” 
30 Minutes Later 
Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL THE DELTA SHUTTLE JUST CONFIRMED THAT THEY HAVE THE BRIDGE OF THE OTHER SHIP!”  
Admiral “Tell them to engage the enemy ship!”  
Lt. Frye “Yes, Admiral!”  
As the USS Enterprise, History, Burnham and Ages fire on the enemy Ship the disabled ship powers up and fires its foreign weapons at the ship and as its Weapons strike the Ship's Hull The ship's shields Buzzed, Hissed, and Shut Down 
Lt. Townsend “ADMIRAL THE ENEMY SHIELDS ARE DOWN!”  
Admiral Dersch “ALL POWER TO WEAPONS READY TWO FULL SPREAD OF PHOTON TORPEDOS SEND THE EXACT SAME ORDERS TO THE OTHER SHIPS!” 
48 Bright Orange Orbs of Fire Race toward the ship's unprotected hull and slam into the Ship with full force and leaving at least 2 dozen hull breaches and leaving the Ship Staggering and Attempting to escape. 
 Admiral Dersch “Lt. Frye Lock on to the Main Engineering Section and fire one Quantum Torpedo and have a second one on standby!” 
 Lt. Fyre “Locking…. FIRING”  
A Bright Blue Orb shoots toward the enemy ship's hull and slams with an impact that must have been terrifying 
 Lt. Frye “Admiral The Torpedo didn’t Penetrate the hull!” 
 Admiral “Load Another one besides the secondary and lock and fire” 
Lt. Frye “Yes Sir”  
Two more blue orbs race toward the ship and slam into it leaving a burning hull breach in their engineering section. 
Lt. Frye “Direct Hit!”  
Admiral “ALL SHIPS GATHER  A BOARDING PARTY'S FULL GEAR AND WEAPONS ALL SECURITY PERSONAL REPORT THE SHUTTLE BAY!”  
Then Lt. Frye went to the turbo lift and waited for it to come 
Admiral “Captain Weddle, you have the bridge I am going over to help.” 
Captain Weddle “NO ADMIRAL YOU CAN’T!”  
Admiral Dersch “Yes I can if you don't sit in that command chair you won’t like the outcome….Understand?”  
Captain Weddle “Yes Admiral”  
The Admiral walks to the turbo lift and gets in with Lt. Frye and the doors shut and securing the bridge view  
 Lt. Frye “Admiral Sir, may I ask you a question?” 
Admiral “Yes, Lt. What is it?”  
Lt. Frye “Have you ever fired a phaser?”  
Admiral “Yes All Hand Phaser Variants and phaser rifles and don’t forget I didn't always be a Fleet Admiral I used to be lower in Rank than you”  
 Lt. Frye  “Okay well then I was just curious because we have some new ones I thought you might prefer” 
Admiral “Bring them we might need them”  
Lt Frye “Yes Sir” 
ENTERPRISE Shuttle  BAY 
Lt. Commander White is screaming orders at the Security personnel in the bay 
Lt. Commander White “BRING ALL WEAPONS YOU NEED AND BRING YOUR HAND PHASER AS WELL” 
Admiral Steps out of the Turbo Lift 
 Lt. Commander White “ADMIRAL ON DECK!!” 
All Crew in the Bay stop what they are doing and turn toward the Admiral with hands behind the back 
Admiral “As you were and Double time folks we don’t have all day!”  
The internship  comms sound and the yellow alert siren turns to red and they feel the ships starting evasive maneuvers 
Captain Weddle “ADMIRAL DERSCH TO BRIDGE!”  
 Admiral  “This is the Admiral. Why are we back at  Red alert!” 
Captain Weddle “ WE  JUST HAD TWO  MORE HOSTILE SHIPS SHOW UP!”  
Admiral “Computer Transport me straight to the Bridge!”  
He Appears on the Bridge 
Admiral “Tactical Lock 2 full spreads and Fire!”  
 Tactical Officer Kefvaver “YES SIR…..FIRING!” 
12 Bright blue orbs fire toward the nearest ship and hits it making the shields buckle as the Ages is assisting the Enterprise while the History and Burnham attack the other one 
Lt.Fox “ADMIRAL  WE HAVE  FOURTEEN MORE SHIPS EN ROUTE TO ASSIST!”  
Admiral “TELL THEM TO ENGAGE IMEDIA!”  
Lt.Fox “YES SIR”  
Fourteen ships show up and start engaging the ships and as you may think there is a full space battle happening with one high-ranking officer out of the captains Fleet Admiral Dersch 
Admiral “Lt. Townsend Defense Position Delta 7098”  
 Lt. Townsend “Yes Sir” 
The ENTERPRISE does a barrel roll and evades a phaser shot and fires 4 more phaser shots and all direct hits 
Lt. Commander  Kefvaver “Admiral Shields down to 80%”  
Admiral “ All Auxiliary power to the shields and weapons!”  
 Lt. Commander Kefauver “Routing Now.” 
The light on the bridge dims again from the power draining 
Lt. Fox “Admiral The USS Abraham is badly hit!”  
Admiral “HAIL THEM NOW”  
Captain Abe appears on the screen 
 Admiral “You guys okay?” 
 Captain Abe “No, We have a breach in engineer and had to shut off any unneeded systems” 
LT.FOX “SIR THE USS Salisbury JUST REPORTED THAT THEY LOST ALL COMMAND OFFICERS!”  
Admiral “Lt. Salisbury You now promoted to captain get over there and be a captain”  
 Lt. Salisbury  “Yes Sir” and she disappears in a ball of light 
Admiral “ Captain Abe Get out of here”  
Lt. Fox  “Admiral USS Salisbury is reporting for duty!” 
Admiral “Order Them to Copy our patterns till the other ships get here”  
Lt. Fox “Yes, sir And what other ships?”  
Admiral Dersch “Send out a message for Assistance From Me”  
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir”  
5 minutes later 
 Lt. Fox “Admiral We have four more ships en route!” 
Admiral “Which Ones?”  
 Lt. Fox “USS Washburn, USS Bryan, USS Harting, and USS Burner!” 
 Admiral “Tell them to engage the force when they show up no waiting” 
 Lt. Fox “Orders have been received, they comply!” 
Admiral “Status Report!”  
 Lt. Commander Kefauver “ Our shields are still at 80% and the enemy ship is at 80% and climbing!” 
 Lt. Fox “ All Ships Report Minor Damage!” 
Admiral “ Ensign Sill everything okay with our core?”  
 Ensign Sill “Yes, sir, all readings are normal.” 
Lt. Commander Kefauver “ADMIRAL THE ENEMY SHIP HAS LOCKED WEAPONS ON US!”  
Admiral Dersch “TACTICAL LOCK 4 SPREADS OF QUANTUM TORPEDOES…….FIRE!”  
24 bright blue orbs rocket toward the Enemy Combatant and slam into the shields and it makes them shine blue and buckle under the heavy bombardment. 
 Lt. Townsend “SIR OUR SYSTEM HAS BEEN HACKED! OUR SHIELDS ARE GOING DOWN!” 
Admiral “OVERRIDE NOW! ALL POWER TO WEAPONS TRY TO GIVE THEM SOME  REGRET THAT THEY HACKED US!”  
The Admiral Sat in his command Chair and No he did not look happy face it was all red and P$$$ Off look stayed on his face 
 Lt. Fox “ADMIRAL WE HAVE FOUND THE SOURCE!” 
Admiral “ WHERE!”  
 Lt. Fox “THE USS WASHBURN!” 
Admiral “HAIL THEM NOW AND WE HAVE TO DEAL WITH TRAITORS RIGHT NOW I WILL!”  
Lt. Fox “No Reply…….”  
Admiral “Try to override their con…”  
He was interrupted by Tactical - 
Lt. Commander Kefauver “ADMIRAL THE WASHBURN HAS LOCKED WEAPONS ON US!!!”  
Admiral “IF THEY WANT TO BE REBELS I WILL GIVE THEM A REASON TO BE REBELS TACTICAL FIRE EVERYTHING WE GOT!!!” 
The USS Washburn and Enterprise started engaging each other 
Admiral “Lt. Fox tell  the rest of the fleet to engage the enemy ships we will take care of Washburn”  
 Lt. Fox “Yes Sir” 
The Enterprise Swoops around and aims its front torpedo tubes and fires 4 bright orange orbs toward the Washburn 
 Lt. Commander Kefauver “Admiral They are using a shield frequency that changes the shields to deflect all our weapons fire!” 
 Admiral“Scan the Washburn and look for the source of the rapid change” 
 Lt.Townsend “Scanning Now……Found it! In the box controlling it  is on the aft nacelle!” 
 Admiral “Lock a Quantum torpedo and disable the stabilizing warhead and lock on the nacelle and fire!” 
 Lt. Commander Kefauver “Locking………… Disabling……FIRING!” 
An unstable blue orb shoots toward the Washburn and slams into the aft nacelle and destroys it completely leaving the other ship with one nacelle and floating adrift temporary disabled 
 Admiral “Tractor Beam Now!” 
 Lt. Townsend“Yes Sir they are lock-in” 
Admiral “Boarding Parties get ready to board! ALL Transporter Rooms standby to receive orders Captain Weddle you have the bridge”  
The Admiral gets in the turbo lift and races to the Transporter Room 
Crew Member “CLEAR THE WAY ADMIRAL COMING THROUGH!”   
Admiral “All Parties set phasers to kill! AND NO THEIRS WON” T BE SET TO STUN! One of you is going to get me some gear! Now” 
4 minutes Later  
Admiral Coordinates have been received on where  to beam you” Esign 3 
 Admiral “The Bridge?” 
The Esign Nodded 
Admiral “ENERGIZE! WEAPONS READY!”  
They beam over to the Doors right in front of the bridge entrance two of Washburn's security officers start to aim their rifles at the team the admiral raises his arm quicker than the rest and fires off two shots and disables the two traitors 
Admiral “All Teams our objective is to take key points of the ship Bridge, Engineering, Secondary Bridge, and that should be enough to take the ship if not we will deal with it then”  
“ADMIRAL!” Yelled a Lt. as he raised his phaser rifle 6 more of the Captain Washburns Security team had come out of hiding 
Admiral “SPREAD OUT AND FIRE AT WILL!”  
Other Other Side 
Traitor Lt. “Captain Washburn The Admairl is aboard!” 
 Captain Washburn “Make Sure he doesn't Leave” 
Traitor Lt. “Yes, Mam”  
Back With Admiral’s Team 
Admiral “Your Four Try to get on their backsides try to scare the traitor out of the”  
“Yes Sir” Then 4 members left and tried to find a way around behind the enemy Force 
5 minutes Later 
Traitor Lt. “CAPTAIN WASHBURN THEY HAVE US SURROUNDED WHAT IS YOUR…AHHHH”   
Captain Washburn “Lt. Watson, You Better Speak up !”  
Admiral Dersch “Sorry Captain But Lt. Watson Won’t be returning to his station”  
Captain Washburn “Well How about you come to get me you smart-A$$ Bas$$$$$”  
Admiral “I might but we have more than just some lousy captain to deal with so …..Bye”  
Then the com went dead and Captain Washburn went pale and realized what is about to happen and what she needed to do 
Captain Washburn“ALL HANDS THIS CAPTAIN WASHBURN ABANDONED SHIP I REPEAT ABANDONED SHIP”  
Back to Admiral's Teams 
Admiral “Dersch to Enterprise.”   
Lt. Frye “Enterprise”   
Admiral “What is happening?”  
Lt. Frye “Scanning…..Admiral The Washburn self-destruct system has been engaged!”  
 Admiral “Beam Us To The Bridge Enterprise the Washburns Bridge” 
Lt.Frye “Beaming you now Admiral”  
And then they appear right in front of Captain Washburn and a 6-man Weapons Team 
The Admiral raises his phaser rifle and takes one shot at the closet man and he drops to the deck with a thud and the rest of the men drop their weapons and surrendered to the Admirals 20 man team 
Admiral “Enterprise Lock onto the Washburns Weapons Team and beam them to the Brig and also beam Washburn” 
“Sir We can’t she ….” Lt. Frye had not been able to finish the sentence when Captain Washburn lunged at the Admiral and he threw down the phaser rifle and drew his hand phaser and fired once striking the Captain's Chest  
Admiral “Try to get the Self Destruct system shut down!”  
A few of the Admiral’s men ran to some stations and tried to shut down the self-destruct system 
Lt. Commander White “Admiral We can’t”  
Then for some reason, they start to disappear in a ball of light 
They appear back on the Enterprise Transporter Pad 
Admiral “WHY DID YOU BEAM US OV…” A Big Boom knocks the ship off course and knocks everyone in the room onto the floor 
 Admiral “BRIDGE THIS THE ADMIRAL I WANT A FULL STATUS REPORT! NOW!” 
Lt. Frye  “Sir the Washburn finished the self-destruct countdown and We have major damage to the hull and shields are down.”  
 Admiral “Beam Me to the Bridge” 
And he disappears in a ball of light and appears on the Enterprises Bridge 
Smoke filled the air and one station was scorched by a fire 
Lt. Fox “Admiral the enemy ship has fled’  
Admiral “Go to Yellow Alert and get the Ship fixed”  
Bridge Crew “Yes Sir”  
10 minutes 
Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL ENEMY SHIP APPROACHING!”  
The Yellow lights on the  Bridge turn Red Again as the Red Alert Siren Started to sing once more 
Admiral “LOCK WEAPONS AND PREPARE TO FIRE ALL TORPEDOES ARE TOBE QUANTUM TORPEDOES………….FIRE”  
4 bright blue orbs shoot toward the enemy ship and slam into the side of the ship making the shields shutter and shine blue but not go off 
 Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL THEY HAVE CAUGHT US IN A TRACTOR LOCK THEY ARE TRYING TO BEAM ABOARD!” 
Admiral “WHERE!?”  
 Lt. Frye “HERE SIR!” 
 Admiral “INTRUDER ALERT SOUND GENERAL QUARTERS  SECURITY TEAMS TO THE BRIDGE HAND PHASER AT THE READY!”  
Multiple  weapons teams run toward the bridge carrying every type of phaser weapon aboard a starship and as they run all you hear is the Red Alert Siren and the Red Lights flashing 
On the bridge, a new object started to form in front of the bridge 
 Admiral Dersch “PHASERS READY!” 
6 Security Teams appear on the bridge and take possession on either side of the admiral 
The black-cloaked figure appears right in front of the helm and tactical Lt. Townsend and Lt. Commander Kefvaer get up and back away from their station's hand phasers up and pointed at the Black Cloaked Enemy 
Admiral “Identify yourself!”  
The Black Figure just twisted its head toward the Admiral and said 
 Black Humanoid “WE WANT POWER!” and a long tentacle shot out of its back and slammed into the helms station and another one did the same to the Tactical then the Admiral yelled 
 Admiral “FIRE AT WILL!” 
All Personal welding weapons started firing at the enemy but all weapons fire was stopped by a green force fields surrounding the Humanoid and then it started to shoot back at the crew attacking it and they started to fall slowly and the Admiral's face went white as he realized what the thing was doing 
Admiral “ALL HANDS ABANDONED SHIP I REPEAT ALL HANDS ABANDON SHIP GET TO YOUR ASSIGNED ESCAPE PODS ADMIRAL DERSCH TO FLEET ENGAGE THE ENEMY SHIP WE ARE ABANDONING SHIP”  
The crew slowly started to make their way back to the door to leave the bridge but the ship shuddered and shook and a station exploded the admiral went over and picked up the wounded officer and handed her to another crew leaving then the admiral picked up a drop tricorder and started scanning the Borg-like creature and the scan told him the Creature was scanning the Star Fleets database and the Federations as well but was draining all power from the ship and preparing its self-destruct sequence and then he turned to see if any crew were still there and a few were trying to secure their stations he ran over to them and said 
“Leave it we gotta go now!” then he and the remaining crew left and ran to the Captain Yacht that was meant for the captain and there were at least 50 men and women waiting on him to get there  
“WHOEVER THE PILOT IS GET US OUT OF HERE NOW AND IS ANYONE ELSE ABOARD ENTERPRISE?!” Admiral Yelled and asked at the same time 
“NO ADMIRAL EVERY ONE IS OFF WE ARE SET TO LAUNCH EVERYONE HANG ON IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY RIDE!” The Lt. yelled for the Helms console and the ships tilted slightly and buckled and shook like crazy as the admiral tried to find a seat and buckle in and then the ships disconnected from the ship and flew away to clear the space for a line up for warp since the enemy ship was no were to be seen and the Starships that were told to help had already grabbed the remaining crew and was preparing for warp then the admiral grab a device from underneath his seat and turned toward the wall behind him stuck the device in the wall then the device shot out into space then he picks up a tablet and turned it on and showed the device was a camera and he watched as the StarShip Enterprise engineering section turned into a ball of fire and light then it looks like a new sun was born then a big ball of fire came out of the sun and then everything went back to normal like as there was no USS Enterprise, to begin with. 
TWO WEEKS LATER 
It's been two weeks since the destruction of the enterprise and the Admiral blames himself for the demise of it and the crew that was lost to find out that he will be given a new ship not named Enterprise but to the Admiral, he worked some ways around that and had gotten permission to start construction of a new starship named Enterprise and it will a new class of starship a Vesta Class StarShip but it will be the second ship to be a Vesta class the other one was the USS Aventine NCC-82602 and the New Enterprise will be the USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F. It will take 5 years to build the ship and then will be commissioned under the command of Fleet Admiral Dersch the First Officer will Be Lt. Townsend yes he was chosen for that because Captain Weddle Went On to command the USS Schwarzschild NCC-84100  a Survey Starship that is an Evans Class which is one of the few ones that Starfleet NEW Ship Program called the Sun Fleet which I the Admirals Opinion are getting better looking and sleeker design and since the New Enterprise will have a quantum slipstream drive which will allow the Enterprise to travel through time. 

5 Years Later 
UTOPIA PLANITIA SHIPYARDS, MARS 
The Admiral stood in his new Quarters preparing for the Launch ceremony which was to launch the new Federation Flag Ship The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F  Vestia Class-Multi-Mission Explorer Vessel and it is now not the second one built but will be the third one built there was a second one that was launched a month ago in which the Admiral was in attendance for and congratulated the new Captain which was the past Lt. Salisbury and that's when the ships intercoms buzzed and Commander  Townsend spoke and took the Admiral out of his thoughts 
 Commander Townsend “Admiral Dersch Please report to the bridge for the Launch Ceremony Please” 
The Admiral sighed and walked toward the bridge. When he walked on the bridge he saw all the old enterprise crew but with a new helms officer which was Lt. Hutchins. And not to mention the Camera Crews aboard to film the Launching ad reporters taking pictures. 
Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL ON DECK!” 
All the Crew On the Bridge stood at attention  
 Admiral  “At Ease” 
The Admiral walks to the Command Chair and as he sits  a Reporter walks up to the Admiral 
Reporter “Admiral, what's it like to be back in the Command chair after 5 years?”  
Admiral “Well to tell the truth it feels good to be back on the bridge with my crew and also I would like to thank my new Helms officer Lt. Hutchins who applied for the position after he ask me for advice so congratulations on the Position and if you don't have any other questions I have a Star Ship to launch”  
The Reporter steps back  
Admiral“Lt.Hutchins Power up the Impulse Engines”  
Lt. Hutchins  “Powering Up Now Sir”  
A new hum started and the ships vibrated as if it was coming alive evening through it kinda was coming alive 
Admiral “One Quarter Impulse Please”  
The Ship Lurched forward as it took its first strides toward a new legacy as it did everyone on the bridge started to clap as the starship cleared the space dock from where it was birthed 
Lt. Frye “ All Ships Systems and Decks Reporting for duty Admiral Sir”  
Admiral ¨Well Do we have a fully Functioning Med Bay?”  
 Lt.Frye “Yes We do and I may ask why you ask that?” 
Admiral “Just Incase we are called on a mission”  
 Lt. Commander Kefauver “We also have all 750 crew members that are required to Run the Ship Sir’ 
Admiral “Good at least we will be ready if needed”  
 Lt. Hutchins “Sir We have Cleared Space Dock.” 
 Lt. Fox “Admiral We have an incoming transmission from the USS Defiant NCC-74205 It's a Priority One Message” 
 Admiral “On Speakers” then the Speakers hiss with the Defiants Captains Voice he Sounded scared and out of breath 
Captain Jadzia Dax “Enterprise…..This Is the Defiant we were taking heavy fire by the Ship Admiral Dersch and his crew face 5 years ago we are currently disabled and the Enemy ship has fled we require immediate assistance”  
 Admiral “Where are they?”   
Lt. Frye“The same location from when we were attacked by Species 10293”  
Admiral “Set Course for the Badlands activate slipstream drive to get us there within minutes”  
Commander Townsend “Yes Sir Slip Stream coming online”  
Lt. Hutchins “We are lined up are jump Admiral”  
 Admiral “Good” 
Commander Townsend “Slip Stream ready for jump”  
Admiral “Punch It”  
And the sleek StarShip Jumped into the Slipstream 
 Lt. Hutchins “We will be there in 4 Minutes Admiral” 
3 Minutes Later 
 Lt. Hutchins “Admiral We are 1 minute away” 
” Admiral “Shields Up Red Alert All Hands Battlestations 
The Reporters and Camera People look a little Scared as the White lights above them turned Red and The Wall Lights Started to flash Red as the Red Alert Siren Sung 
Lt. Frye “All Decks Are At Red Alert Sir”  
Then the Star Ship Enterprise jumped out of the slipstream to find the disabled Defiant Nowhere to be found 
Admiral “Scan the Area”  
 Lt.Frye “Scanning……..ENEMY SHIP FOUR A CLOCK! AND THEY LOCKED WEAPONS ON US!” 
Admiral “HELM INVASIVE MANVERS LT.FRYE WHERE'S THE DEFIANT!?” 
Lt. Fox “We can’t find them!”  
 Lt.Frye “SIR WE HAVE INCOMING!” 
 Admiral “ALL POWER TO SHIELDS!” 
The Shook and buckled under the fire from the enemy ship 
 Lt. Commander Kefauver “SHIELDS DOWN TO 80%!” 
Admiral “FIND THE DEFIANT NOW!”  
 Lt. Hutchins “FOUND THEM BUT THERE ARE NO LIFE SIGNS!” 
Admiral “DO ANOTHER SCAN!”  
 Lt. Frye “SAME NO LIFE SIGNS” 
Admiral “Can the Defiant fit in our cargo bay?!”  
 Lt. Frye “Yes it can, we can beam it since it's small enough to the shuttle bay” 
Admiral  “Do It Now!” 
“Done it’s in Main Shuttle Bay” Lt.Frye 
Admiral “Helm Get Us out of here tactical fire 6 Quantum Torpedoes to distract them so  we have   time to get away”  
 Lt. Hutchins “Lining Up For Slip Stream” 
 Lt. Frye “Locking……Firing” 
6 bright blue orbs race toward their intended target and strike home hard enough that it not the ship off course 
 Lt.Hutchins“Jumping now Sir” 
The View screen then went into a stary view as they raced past stars back to Earth 
5 minutes later 
The USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F came out of slipstream a little cared from the Rescue call but still in one piece thankfully 
Admiral “Get A Med Team and Security Team to the Shuttle Bay to search the Defiant when they are done contact me immediately and Lt. Townsend you have the bridge” Then the  Admiral got up and walked toward his ready room 
The Admirals walks over to his desk and trunks on the computer 
Admiral “Computer Open Priority One message to Admiral William T. Riker Aka Head of Star Fleet” 
Computer “Channel Connecting……….Connected”  
Then a 3d image of Admiral William T. Riker Appeared on Screen 
Admiral Riker(Head OF Star Fleet) “Hello Admiral, is everything okay?”  
Fleet Admiral Dersch “No, We just had not one but two encounters with Species 10293”  
 Admiral Riker “You gotta be kidding me! Was it you or someone else?” 
Admiral Dersch “First the USS Defiant Sent a distress message and we responded and were attacked by the 10293 there was no sign of the Defiant crew but We found the ship. I have My people searching the ship as we speak.”  
Admiral Riker “I am on my way be ready to receive me”  
Admiral Dersch “ We will be ready”  
Admiral Riker “Riker Out”  
Admiral Dersch “Admiral Dersch to Bridge” 
Lt. Townsend “Bridge”  
Admiral Dersch “Be ready to beam up Admiral Riker and do it straight to my briefing room”  
 Lt. Townsend “Yes Sir” 
Then A Figure started to appear in front of the Admiral and when the figure finished materializing the Famous Admiral William T. Riker  stood in front of him 
Admiral Riker “I would like to say it's good to see you but the circumstances that warrant it are not”  
Admiral Dersch “I also agree and now do you want to go down to the Shuttle bay to see for yourself?”  
Admiral  Riker “Yes if it’s possible it's your ship, not mine” 
Admiral Dersch “I know but you the Head of Starfleet you can anywhere you want without permission”  
Admiral Riker “True”  
Admiral Dersch “Right this way”  
They both walked toward the turbo lift that was built just for the Commanding Officer and got in 
Admiral Dersch “Shuttle Bay,”  
9 minutes later 
Someone sees the two Admirals walk into the cargo bay and he screams at the top of his lungs 
Crew Man “ADMIRAL” S ON DECK!” 
As soon as he yelled that all crew stop what they were doing and stood and saluted  the two famous Admirals 
Admiral Riker and Admiral Dersch “AS YOU WERE,” They both said at the same time, and they back toward their business 
Admiral Dersch “Well then If you please,” as he held his hand out toward the Defiant and then Riker walked toward the Star Ship with Dersch following behind him and they walked up the hatch leading up inside the belly of the Ship As they entered the ship they passed multiple Enterprises Engineers and Security officers and a fed Medics and then they found the Enterprise Chief Engineer Lt. Myers and Lt. Greve and yes the Fleet Admiral promoted Myers  
Admiral “Lt. Greve and Lt. Myers, Have you done the things I asked?”  
 Lt. Greve “Yes and No Jayden” 
 Admiral Riker “What do you mean by Yes and No Lt.?”  
 Lt.Myers “What he means Admiral's is some of the Results weren’t Conclusive” 
 Admiral Riker “Okay now it makes sense” 
Admiral Dersch “What scans were inconclusive?”  
Lt. Myers “The Ones that we did that were trying to find out where the crew went but there were no signs of them……”  
 Admiral Riker “What else?” 
Lt. Greve “We think they were somehow sent to the alternate universe”  
Admiral Dersch “You mean the one with the Terrain Empire?”  
 Lt. Myers “Umm…..Yes” 
Admiral Riker “SonfaBit$h! Well, can we get them back?” Riker and Dersch make Pi$$ off Faces as the Lt.Myers Talked 
 Lt. Myers “We Could but we don’t know where in their galaxy they were sent and their only way to get them is to send a ship that can travel to the Alternate universe and come back without using artificial wormhole generators” 
 Admiral Riker “Okay get Back to work Dersch We need to get a fleet of ships ready”  
Admiral Dersch “Yes Sir We have 10 Ships in the Area That can follow us in and out of the Slipstream Drive”  
Admiral  Riker  “Get them Here Now” 
Admiral Dersch “Yes Sir” 
1 Hour Later 
StarBase One, Earth 
There were 10 Ships ready to rescue the Missing Crew with Fleet Admiral Dersch at the Head of the Mission the Ships are USS Enterprise, USS Glenn, USS Discovery, USS Ages, USS Dauntless, USS Aventine, USS Reliant, USS Schwarzschild, USS Arnarson, USS Excelsior were all ready and prepared for the journey to the other universe to rescue the crew of 50.  
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F 
Admiral Dersch walk onto the bridge and sat in the command chair and look at the View screen thinking hard about what is about to happen when Commander Townsend got up and asked him if he was okay 
 Admiral “I Don't Know the Mission that we are about to go on has never been done before so I kinda am a little stressed by all the things that are going into this mission.” 
Commander  Townsend “I think you will do great Sir.” then went back to his chair 
 Admiral “Lt. Fox Open the Channel to Our Fleet.” 
 Lt. Fox “Channel Open Sir” 
Admiral “Attention All Vessels We are about to go on a mission never done by more than one man before we are going to go to a whole alternate universe and why is that? The Defiant crew was kidnapped and put there as prisoners and no we will not have peace they were transported to the Time era there when the Terrain Empire is at its highest so we will be attacked and we will lose some of our finest and you might even lose me but Like I was saying we are going on a new mission and we also going to Boldly Go Where No Man Has Gone Before.”  
Then the overhead speakers started up with applause and whoops from the other 9 ships' bridge crew 
 Admiral “Are all ships ready for the jump?” 
 Lt. Frye “Yes Sir they are” 
Admiral “Well, then there is only one word I need to say now…….Engage!”  
Then All ten ships started up their slipstream drive and jumped to the place they were supposed to. 
2268.43.2   Alternate Universe 
The Enterprise was the first one to come out of slipstream but in the wrong place 
Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL WE HAVE HOSTILES INBOUND!”  
 Admiral “Red Alert Raise Shields All Hands battle Stations Helm Take us in Tactical Be Ready to Lock All Weapons on the ship open a  channel ….Well That did take long!”   
 Lt.Fox “Channel Open!” 
Admiral “Attention Embound vessels we are not wanting a battle and you  have two ways we could go about the easy way Leave us alone and be on your merry way  and bad way if I were you I would go the easy way.” 
Lt. Fox and Lt. Frye “No Response Sir But they seem to be locking weapons” 
Admiral “Well I gave them warning Lt. Frye Lock Phaser and Torpedos show them what I meant by the  bad way ”  
Lt. Fyre just smiled and said “Yes Sir” 
On the View Screen,  Torpedos shot into view as they streaked toward the ship and slammed into the hull crippling the vessel almost immediately  
 Lt. Fox “Sir Incoming Hail Just Audio” 
 Admiral  “Well about time they returned my calls…... Open the channel”  
Everyone on the bridge smirked at the Admirals comment 
A hiss came over speakers on the bridge then a voice started to speak 
Vulcan Captain “Well you Surprise me Enterprise but we will meet again Commander Savok Take us out of Here” 
And then Ship Disappeared and the rest of the Fleet Arrived 
 Admiral “Look’s like the Cavalry has arrived” 
All 10 ships are sitting not far away from a beautiful space anomaly and are trying to figure out where to look first for the 50 crew members of the Defiant crew 
Admiral“Where do you think they were sent to?”  
The Bridge Crew just stays silent 
Admiral “Well then keep trying and only have 7 days to find them and get home”  
10 Mminuteslater 
 Lt. Hutchins “Admiral I have a set of coordinates for the location and they might be right or wrong” 
Admiral “Well either it is good or bad it's fine with me to send the coordinates to the Fleet and set course and tell them to follow close behind”  
Then All Ten Star Ships Went  to the coordinates 
Coordinates 070-mark-3 
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F 
 Lt. Hutchins “Sir We are about to come out of warp” 
Admiral “Put the Fleet at Yellow Alert all hands be ready to go to battle stations” 
The fleet comes out of warp and finds a Disabled Space Station 
Lt. Frye “Sir We have life signs……They are the defiant crew!”  
Admiral “Beam Aboard the Reliant For medical treatment”  
Lt. Fox “Yes sir beaming them over now” 
 Lt.Frye “SIR HAVE 6 HOSTILES INBOUND” 
Admiral “Have you finished the transportation?”  
 Lt.frye “Yes sir” 
 Admiral “Red Alert All Hands Battlestations! All Ships Be ready to engage!” 
All 10 ships start to line up beside each other and are ready for battle 
 Admiral “Open the Channel……… Attention Incoming Vessels, stand down immediately or we will use deadly force!” 
Lt. Frye “No signs of backing off”  
Admiral “Pick the closet one and fire a Quantum Torpedo”  
 Lt. Frye “Locking…….FIRING!” 
A bright blue orb shoots toward the nearest Ship and slams into its shields and they buckle under impact and then the ship went up in a ball of fire 
Admiral “How did they blow up so quickly I don’t Remember hitting a Red Button?”  
Lt. Frye “Sir, the other ships are backing off!”  
Admiral “All ships Yellow Alert and we might have to deal with more idiots later scan the station and see who it is for and what it meant for.”  
Then the bridge crew went to work 
 Lt. Frye “Admiral the Base has activated its self-Destruct Protocols!” 
Admiral “Alert the Fleet, All Power to shields, All Hands Brace for Impact!”  
The Station blows up in a ball of fire and the aftershock plummets toward the Fleet of ships and knocks some off course when the ships finally stabilized  
Commander Townsend “Admiral long Range Sensors pick up incoming ships”  
Admiral “..........Battle stations.” he  hesitated at first but then shrugged it off 
The Yellow lights that were flashing yellow went to Red and the Red Alert Siren Came on and the lights dimmed on the bridge for power being converted to the weapons and shields and needed systems 
Admiral “ETA of the incoming ship”  
Lt.Frye “15 Seconds……………10…9…8…7…6…5…4…3…2..1.”  
Then on the View screen, 20 Terran Empire Ships started to show up in front of the Fleet 
Lt. Fox “Sir Incoming Hail”  
The Admiral Stares at the screen a little bit longer 
Admiral “Open the channel….Be ready to lock weapons just in case.”  
“Yes Sir Channel Open” 
Then the view screen went to the bridge of a Luna Class Starship that showed the Alternate Fleet Captain William T. Riker 

Admiral “Terrain Empire Vessels This Admiral Dersch of the United Federation Of Planets we are not here for War but a peaceful mission” 
 (Alt) Captain Riker “This is Captain William Riker of the ISS Titian you are in a restricted area leave or be destroyed” 
Admiral “Captain We are going to send some of our info… Read it and you will understand why we are here”  
(Alt) Captain Riker “Okay don’t give too much I don’t have time for your games”  
 Admiral “It being sent now talk to you later cut the Comms” 
Then the Other version Riker disappeared 
Lt.Frye“SIR THE ISS TITIAN HAS LOCKED WEAPONS ON THE DISCOVERY!”  
Admiral“RED ALERT ALL HANDS BATTLE STATIONS TELL THE FLEET TO ENGAGE THE ENEMY FORCE!”  
The Yellow Lights went back to Red as the Alert Siren went off again 
Admiral “Lock on their Port Nacel”  
 Lt.Frye “Locked and Ready.” 
Admiral “FIRE!”  
The Admiral stood up from the chair and walked towards the View Screen and watched as the Bright Blue orb shot towards the ISS Titian and slammed into its port nacelle and sent it spiraling off course and slamming into another fellowship  and they went into another ship and went up into a ball of fire,  most taking the Titan with it but it limped away from the burning ship 
Lt. Fox “Sir Incoming Hail…. It's the Titan Sir” 
The Admiral stood there thinking 
Admiral “Open The Channel Tell the Fleet to Stop Engaging” 
 Lt. Commander Kefauverer “They already did sir as soon as the Empires flagship was hit they stop their attack on ours” 
(Alt) Captain Riker “Well Enterprise we didn’t expect that from you”  
 Admiral “Well I had to take some risks and we have to do what is needed to get My Friends back” 
(Alt) Captain Riker “Good choice of words and this is the only time I am going to let you get away with what you just did you have 12 Hours to leave this timeline and if not gone by then I will bring all the Empires Fleets and our dreadnoughts ships and destroy you…..You Read me?” 
The Admiral just stood there thinking 
Admiral “Yea I do……Helm how much longer till our Slipstream Drive is ready for the jump” 
Commander Townsend “11 Hours sir”  
Admiral “Good We will be out of here by 12 Hours”  
(Alt) Captain Riker “ I am going to leave one of my ships here to make sure you leave” then Screen went dark 
Admiral “Well you heard him get that drive ready for the jump”  
6 hours Later 
The Admiral walks on the bridge when a sudden blast knocks everyone on the bridge to the ground the Lights on the bridge go off and the Emergency Lights flick on Leaving a red Glare on the bridge. And not only did the blast hit the Enterprise it hit the Rest of the Fleet 
Admiral “Status Report Now!…What the Hell hit us?!” as he struggled to get up and into the command chair 
Lt. Frye “ It looked like a black hole decided to show up and when it did it sent off a wave of debris but our shields were up so we don't have any breaches on our outer hull, but they were overloaded and the others had felt the same”  
Admiral “What about the Terrain Ship?”  
Lt. Hutchins “From what I am reading they had experienced the same stuff our fleet did”  
Admiral “Hail them to see if they need assistance”  
 Lt. Frye “Can’t Sir Main Power is offline” 
Admiral “Admiral to Lt. Myers and Greve”  
 Lt. Myers “This is Myers Greve is trying to get the main power back on” 
Admiral “Get it done faster we will need shields if the black hole sends out another Gravitonic and Electronic Wave”  
Lt. Myers “Yes Sir Myers Out”  
30 minutes later 
The Admiral is sitting in his command chair and reading a data pad on the repair status on the ship when the main bridge lights kick on and he stands and looks toward Lt. Frye 
Admiral “Yellow Alert Raise Shields if possible”  
Lt. Frye “Can’t Raise Shields only  half our main power is back, But we have sensors up and running” 
Admiral “Complete a full scan of the Black Hole and science try to run some simulations on what could have caused it to produce that power to knock our main power off line and lt. Fox has the rest of the fleet got their main power up yet?”  
 Lt. Fox “Yes sir, only two ships are still working on it” 
Admiral “Which ones?”  
 Lt. Fox “The Excelsior and Reliant” 
Admiral “Do you think we need to send some help over?”  
Lt. Fox “No the Reliant just got power, the Excelsior is showing signs of powering up now”  
Admiral “Good almost got the fleet ready. How much power does the Discovery have?”  
Commander Townsend “90% and climbing sir”  
Admiral  “Tell them when they have full power and fix all their damaged things, tell them what I told our science teams, Okay?”  
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir Message has been sent”  
20 minutes later 

Lt. Townsend “Admiral power has been fully restored and All Ships reporting ready for Duty and the  Discovery haven't found anything useful from the anomaly” 
Admiral “Well Good and Not Good”  
Lt. Fox “ Admiral incoming message from the U.S.S. Discovery”  
Admiral “ On Screen”  
Captain Burnham appears on Screen 
Admiral “What do you have for me Discovery”  
 Captain Burnham “Yes we do one we know where the Black Hole came from and two we can fix it” 
 Admiral “Well good where and how”[Text Wrapping Break] Captain Burnham “Our Universe and send an unstable Quantum Torpedo into the black hole” 
Admiral “Well, that's good…..”  
 Lt. Fox “Admiral Incoming hails from the ISS Titan” 
Admiral “Is that the ship that we crippled?’’  
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir it is”  
Admiral “Open the Channel”  
The other version of Riker appears on the screen 
(Alt) Captain Riker “You need to get out of there now’’  
Admiral “Why?”  
Lt. Frye “ADMIRAL HOSTILE SHIPS 200 Kilometers Out!”  
Admiral “NOTIFY THE FLEET, RED ALERT, ALL HANDS TO BATTLE STATIONS!”  
(Alt) Captain Riker “We have 30 ships en route to help and 30 more after that Riker Out”  
 Admiral “Well better get here quick” 
Lt. Frye “Sir Nearest ship is locking weapons on the discovery”  
Admiral “FIRE AT WILL ALL SHIPS ENGAGE THE ENEMY FORCE!”  
 Lt. Frye Then all the Ships including the ISS Reliant and were fighting at least 60 Dominion War Ships 
“Admiral We have detected 30 incoming objects!” 
Admiral “It's the Terrian’s Ships”  
30 Terrian Empire Ships appeared and started to engage the Dominion Ships 
Half Hour Later 
 Lt. Frye “Sir The Remaining Dominion Fleet is retreating!” 
Admiral “All Ships Formation Alpha 34……..Ready a full spread of Qatuam Torpedos”  
All Non-Terrian Ships lined up beside each other making one long line like a last line of defense 
Admiral “All Ships fire on my mark……..!”  
Lt. Frye “ Incoming Transmission from the Lead Ship” 
Admiral “ On Screen” As he stands up and walks toward the front of the bridge 
A Dominion  War Leader appears on the screen 
War Leader “ Admiral you stand out in this universe” 
Admiral “Well Neither do you….Why did you contact us?” 
War Leader “Looking for some lost crew?” 
Admiral “Yes How do you Know?!” He turned his head toward Lt. Fyre and made a gesture that meant mute their side of the conversation 
Admiral “Tactical Scan Lt. Unmute ” 
War Leader “You can find them in the Romulan Space” 
Admiral “Why should I believe you 30 Seconds ago you were about to blow My Fleet and me to Pieces!” 
War Leader “I know you are spread thin but just believe me and go there you will be surprised and make sure we don't meet again” 
The Dominion War Leader disappears off screen 
Lt. Frye “Admiral all War ships retreating” 
Admiral “Stand Down from Red Alert and go to Yellow” 
Lt. Frye “Yes Sir” The Flashing Red Lights on the Bridge turn Yellow 
Admiral “Where are Terrain Friends At?” 
Lt. Hutchins “ Looks like the Fled this space as soon as we were hailed.” 
Admiral “From Now We need to watch our Backs on anyone who crosses our path” 
Lt. Hutchins “What do we do now” 
Admiral “Finish Repairs on the slipstream drive so we can get out of this crooked universe and tell the Fleet to head back without us¨ 
Lt. Frye ¨But Sir…¨ 
Admiral “Don’t Question my order just do it” 
Lt. Frye “....Yes Sir” 
30 Minutes Later  
USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-F 
Location: Mirror Universe  
Coordinates: 00.23.43.2123 
Planet: None 
10 Light Years From Romulan/Rebel Controlled Space 

The Turbo Lift Doors open and the Admiral Walks in a Whistle Blows and all the crew stand up from their consoles and look toward the Admiral 
Admiral “ Status Report” 
Commander Townsend “Warp Drive Up and Ready Slipstream is 10 more minutes from being ready to go” 
Admiral “ Good Tell the crew to be ready and At Ease”  
The Crew all go back to working on getting the slipstream up and running 
Admiral “ Place  us at Yellow Alert Please these next ten minutes are going to be the most important” 
Commander Townsend “Yes Sir you head the man go to Yellow Alert!” 
The White Lights turn Yellow and the Grayline running along the side of the Bridge turns yellow 
Admiral “Any signs of anyone one” As he walks in front of the bridge and pears out the screen into Space 
Lt.Fox “Not Picking anything up on comms Sir” 
Admiral “Frye anything?” 
Lt.Frye “Nothing Sir” 
Admiral “Odd…” 
The Admiral turns toward Townsend 
Admiral “Keep me posted and do regular scans to see if anyone is out there….Wait do we have the decloaking pulse?” 
Lt. Frye “Yes we do” 
Admiral “ Load it and fire on my mark…..” 
Lt.Frye types away on her tactical console  
Lt. Frye “Ready Sir” 
Admiral “Fire” 
The Admiral turns back toward the screen the Purple dot blows and a Ship 5 Times the Enterprise appears on screen the  
Admiral “ Tactical Scan” 
Lt. Frye taps away again at her console 
Lt. Frye “Let's just say we don’t want to Piss them off” 
Admiral “....Lovely” 
Commander Townsend “ What do we do sir?” the Admiral walks toward the command seat 
Admiral “ Get that Drive up and running if they want to play we can play but our main priority is to get the defiant crew and ours home safely… How much longer till it's ready?” 
Lt. Sill “5 minutes” 
Admiral “Lt. Frye watch them closely” 
Lt. Frye “Yes Sir” 
3Minutess Later 
Lt. Sill “ Sir we are 2 minutes away from the drive being ready” 
Lt. Fox “ Incoming Hail!” 
The Admiral stands and walks toward the View Screen at the front of the bridge 
Admiral “On Screen” 
A Romulan appears on the screen 
Admiral “ This is Admiral Dersch of the USS Enterprise and to whom am I speaking?” 
Romulan Commander “My named is Silak…Commander Silak” 
Admiral “ Well how can I help you Commander Silak?” 
Commander Silak “What are you doing in our space?” 
Admiral “We will be out of your space in about 1 or 2 minutes our drive is repaired” 
Commander Silak “ I ASKED YOU A QUESTION…ADMIRAL” 
Admiral looks toward the Tatiacl console as Lt.Frye Looks up 
Admiral “ We…are not from this universe so just 1 more minute you don't have to see our pretty faces no more” 
Commander Silak “Your kno.... I WOULD RATHER SEEYOURU FACE BURNED TO PIECES…LOCK WEAPONS!” 
And the Romulan Commander disappears off screen and then alerts sound throughout the bridge 
Admiral “Red Alert” 
Lt Frye “Locking Weapons 3 spreads of Torpedoes…Firing” 
12 bright blue orbs shoot from the Enterprise and race toward the Romulan ship like Track Horse being whipped by their riders to win the Torpy only this trophy is to blow decent sizes holes in the other ship's hull  
Lt. Frye “11Directt hits they are disabled for now but I say we scram before they retaliated 
Admiral “I was thinking the same Lt. Sill power the drive up and Lt. Hutchins line for the jump and stand down from red Alert and keep shields raise till we are in the stream” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes Sir” 
The Enterprise turns and starts to line up for the Slip Stream Jump  
Lt. Hutchins “We are ready to go, sir” 
The Admiral walks to the Command chair and sits down 
Admiral “ Engage” 
The Enterprise disappears from the Romulan Ships View 
Disabled Romulan Ship 
Smoke filled the Bridge as Commander Silak struggled to get up 
And a tiny explosion rumbled through the ship  
CCommanderSilak “Curse those Basterds!” 
His second command laid over in the corner where his console was and he was slumping over it 
Commander Silak “ Get Silk we have to get this ship up and running” He got up and limped over toward his Friend and buddy he reach for his arm and he fell out of the chair…Dead 
Commander Silak “ I WILL DESTROY YOU, ADMIRAL!!!!!” 
USS ENTERPRISE NCC-1701-F 
Location-Regular Time Line 
Coordinates 1.23N 2.79W        
Planet: Earth 
The Enterprise appears near Jupiter and starts course toward Mars to get the significant hull damage repaired. The Admiral is sitting on the bridge when an incoming hail calls his attention 
Lt. Fox “Admiral Incoming transmission from Admiral Riker Sir” 
He gets up and walks toward his ready room 
Admiral “ I will take it to my ready room Commander you have the bridge make sure the repair crews are ready when we get to the Dock” 
Commander Townsend “Yes Sir” 
The Admiral walks into the Ready room and as the door slides shut he speaks to the computer 
Admiral “Computer receives a hail from Admiral Riker” and he sits in his chair and looks at his computer monitor 
Computer “Acknowledged”  Admiral Riker Appears on the screen 
Admiral Riker “Welcome Back Enterprise...Was the mission Successful?” 
Admiral “Yes Sir it was and with no casualties evening though we were trying to be killed like every minute we were in that Verse” 
Admiral Riker “Looks like your ship can say the same Admiral” 
Admiral “How did your guys say they needed to fix the ship” 
Admiral Riker “At Least 2-4 Months at most for the hull the ship systems though will be done in 1 week” 
The admiral sighed 
Admiral Riker “Until the Enterprise is in fully working order I am placing you and all of your crew on Leave till then” 
Admiral “What about my paperwork?” 
Admiral Riker “You are still doing paperwork but when all of it is done you will be on leave until then get those papers in Okay?” 
The Admiral just sat there in silence 
Admiral Riker “Okay?” 
Admiral “ Yes Sir Dersch Out ” 
He pushed a button and the computer went dark and then he stood and walked toward the door to the bridge and went on the bridge 
Admiral “Lt.Fox open internship communications Please” 
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir…Comms open” 
Admiral “Attention Crew of the Enterprise as of tomorrow all the crew including me will be on leave for 2-4 Months till the Enterprise is repaired. These are orders from Admiral Riker so you are going to have to take the leave as the Higher Command has said to. Dersch Out” and he pushes a button on his command chair armrest and sits down in the chair 
Commander Townsend “What do you mean 2-4 Months?” 
Admiral “ The hull Repairs will take 2-4 months to repair” 
Commander Townsend “What about internal Systems?” 
Admiral “They will be done in 1 week so the hull is the reason why for such a long time of Leave issued by Admiral Riker” 
Commander Townsend “Did you try to persuade him to not make it that long?” 
Admiral “No” 
Commander Townsend “Okay” 
Lt.Hutchins “Admiral we are within tractor range for the Dock” 
Admiral “Go Ahead and tell them I have given them permission to Take control” 
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir” 
The ship shudders as if something big grab ahold of the ship and was pulling it toward the dock 
Admiral “Lt.Hutchins power down the Impulse Drive and prep warp core for low power mode” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes Sir” 
Admiral “Commander Townsend works with Lt. Commander Huffman and Ensign Bryan to get the Rotations set to slowly get the crew off the ship for leave” 
Commander Townsend “Yes Sir Lt. Fox We will start this in Conference Room 14” 
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir” 
Admiral “Esign Bryan Please Report to Conference Room 14 Please, Ensign Bryan Please Report to ConfConferencem 14 Please” 
20 Days Later 
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F 
Location: Utopia Planitia Ship Yards, Mars 
The Admiral is walking down an empty corridor which is usually busy at this time dress not in a Star Fleet Admiral Uniform But a Regular Sweatshirt and jeans with some good old steel toe  boots Walking Beside him was a furry companion by the name of Number One who was an Australian Sheperd who was heeling obey to her owner 
Admiral “ Number One  you don’t blend in here only in a field with a toy ball, not in a starship” 
Number One  Whines  
Admiral “I know I won’t be long as soon we are done I will get you a Pup Cup Okay?” 
Number One looks up like Duh you better give one. The Admiral just shakes his head and steps into the Turbo Lift 
Admiral “Bridge” and the doors slide shut 
When the doors open The Admiral and Number One  walk to the doors that lead to his Quarters the doors open and they walk in and the Admiral walks to the Replicator 
Admiral “Pup Cup DQ” 
In front of the Admiral inside the Box formed a like cup with ice cream a cup with a little paw print on the side and he took it out and set it on the floor 
Admiral “Here You One Pup cup” 
Number One Stopped exploring and ran over to the pup cup and start to enjoy the sweet vanilla flavor of the ice cream 
Admiral “ Make It quick okay I just need to grab a few things and we will go” 
He grabs some items off the desk and another item out of a drawer and smiles at Number One has  finished the Cup and is chasing the cup across the room making sure she didn’t miss any of the good stuff  
Admiral “ I think you finished it all” He pick the cup off the floor and put it back in the replicator and the machine started to break it back down for something else. As he walk back the door he turned to see Number One waiting for something 
Admiral “Let's Go….Wanna go  For a Run?” Number One jumped up and ran toward the door as if to say that's more fun! 
They leave and when they get back on the turbo lift and exit it on the deck they need to the Admiral stops as the door slide shut behind him and tells Number One 
Admiral “Sit” 
Number One sits and awaits commands. The Admiral Jogs toward the very far corner of the Corridor and neals down and says 
Admiral “Go!” and that's when Number one Jumps up and takes off running toward him at full speed and he gives her lots of pets and loves before they get back on the Pad to get beamed back down to their Lovely home in a Feild in Indiana. And that is when the Admiral Thought “This is what Star Fleet Fights This is What Star Fleet For Stands For” and he smiled as he beamed down to his home. 

8 Months Later 
Location: Fleet Admiral J.Dersch Home 
State/City: Nineveh, Indiana 
The Admiral is sitting on his porch while watching his Dog Number One play with their newly added addition: A new Baby Puppy by the name of Spot which is the same Breed as Number One. He Laughs as Number One makes Spot Do a barrel role when he notices a Shuttle heading toward the Farm and he thinks it is a Star Fleet Shuttle but can’t tell. It has been 8 months since the Enterprise entered the space dock and it only has been 8 months because they had some issues with the Hull paling not being able to stay on with the bolts they were given. The Admiral remember this as he walked inside to start a pot of coffee and when he walked back out Number One and Spot were laying down for a break as the shuttle landed in front of his house. He watched as its ramp lowered and a figure step out in Admiral Unifrom and the man who wore it was Admiral Riker the last time the Admiral had spoken to him was the day he turned in all the paperwork. 
Admiral Riker “ How you liking you leave?” As he stepped down from Ramp Number one and Spot Ran up to get some pets from him 
Admiral “ I Enjoyed as you Can Tell” 
Admiral Riker “ When did you get this one?” as he picked up Spot and she was glad for the attention 
Admiral “About a week and a half ago and as you can tell she is very happy here” 
Admiral Riker's “She Different than the other one like the tail” 
Admiral “Yea she has a tail but that's fine, a dog is a dog, and may I ask why you are here?” Riker set Spot down on the ground and look at the Admiral 
Admiral Riker “The Enterprise is Ready to get back into the works which mean she is ready to fly.” 
Admiral “ Really it has finally finished?” 
Admiral Riker “Yes it finished Yesterday” 
Admiral “ I am ready but Also not Ready” 
Riker just tilts his head 
Admiral Riker “What do you mean?” 
Admiral “ I have pets and the lady who used to watch them passed away 2 months ago and I have no one to watch them and I can’t bring them aboard the ship” 
Admiral Riker “ Actually you can I have just signed a new permit for you since you have no real family near or alive so you can bring your Pets aboard in your Quarters the Enterprise is the first-star ship to try this out so you are welcome to bring whatever they need to make sure they are comfortable” 
Admiral “Thank You for the Chance Admiral” 
Admiral Riker “You are Welcome. You are to Report to the Enterprise in 1 Day. UnderStood” 
Admiral “Yes Sir”  
2 Days Later  
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F 
The Admiral is in his quarters with Number One and Spot who are playing a game of Tug war when the comm beeps 
Admiral “Yes Commander What's Up?” 
Commander Townsend “ We would like your presence on the Bridge Sir” 
Admiral “On my way” He gets up and says by to Number One and Spot gives them a treat and walks out of his quarters which is on deck 36 where the crew is held when not on duty and went to the nearest turbo lift and walk inside to find a regular old crewman and as the doors slid shut the admiral spoke 
Admiral “What's your name and How were you Leave?” The Crewman look up like he was crazy for evening speaking to her 
Crewman “Ensign Kate Bock sir and it was okay” 
Admiral “Good And where are you heading?” 
Ensign Bock “Bridge Sir I was transferred to the second tactical console Sir” 
Admiral “Good Aways like to have the crew trying new things” She just back to the front as the doors slid open and she stepped out and said  
Ensign Bock “Admiral On Deck!” and everyone stood and looked toward the Admiral as he step back onto the Bridge 
Admiral “As you Were, Commander Townsend Status Report” 
Ensign Bock walked toward the console meant for her and sat and started to tap away 
Commander Townsend “All Ship Systems reporting Ready, Warp Core Fully Functioning and Slip Stream online and ready for Use Admiral Sir” 
The Admiral walked toward the Command chair and sat 
Admiral “Good Lt. Hutchins Take her out at One Quater Impulse Please” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes Sir” As the Enterprise Lurched forward and slowly moved out of the Range of the Space Dock the Admiral stood back up  
Admiral “Lt. Sill Bring Up The Star Map Please” 
Lt. Sill “Yes Sir”  he walked toward the Screen as a star map appeared on screen 
Lt. Hutchins “ Admiral We have cleared Space Dock where should I set course Sir” 
The Admiral Study the Map a little longer and then started to walk back to his chair 
Admiral “Set Course for the Romulan Space We have a meeting to attend and go ahead and punch it when ready” 
Everyone just stared at the Admiral when the Commander said 
Commander Townsend “You heard him set course!” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes Sir” The Ship turned to Port  and lined up for warp and then hit one button and the Enterprise went to warp 
Admiral “Commander Townsend, Lt. Fox, Lt. Frye, Ensign Bock, Hutchins Ready Room Please its time for the mission Debrief” 
All those people rose and followed the Admiral toward the Door Label BRIEFING ROOM 1 and when they all entered the Admiral Sat at the Head while they circled him at the Table 
Admiral “As you can tell we are currently en route to Romulan Space, What is going to be very important for the future of the Federation and Star Fleet..” 
Commander Townsend “What do you mean?” 
Admiral “The Romulans would like to join the Federation and become a part of Star Fleet and Yes I know it sounds off but they said this was no tricks and they meant this so the Federation and Star Fleet are sending the Enterprise to Deal with this. And some of you are maybe wondering why Ensign Bock is here and the reason is she has more Diplomatic Exserpince than anyone on this ship has so I am going to have her Commander Townsend and Lt. Frye on the team with me and I am going to leave the Enterprise to  Hutchins till we get back and Hutchins we have 9 ships on stand by if this goes sideways but I am hoping we go back with a new member to the Federation….Any Questions?” 
Commander Townsend “What do you mean Ms. Bock has more Diplomatic experience than anyone else” 
Admiral “Her Mother and Father are Ambassadors for one of  two Mining Worlds so she been around it longer than any of us has” 
To the Admirals Left Ensgin Bock Blushes at being well accomplished in this manner 
Admiral “Any Other Questions?” 
They all shook their heads and the Admiral stood 
Admiral “All Right then one lost thing we are to carry hand phasers and Frye and Townsend will have rifles as well for a precaution and that is all for now and this does not go beyond this room understood and Fox Keep in constant contact with Star Fleet if you lose comms for more than a sec tell me immediately understood” 
Everyone in Room “Yes Sir” 
60 Minutes Later 
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F 
Location: Classified 
Coordinates: Classified 
The Enterprise is sitting still with no other ships near only Stars of other Far away Gaxalys. On the Bridge, the Admiral walks on  
Admiral “Any Sign of them?” As he walks toward the View Screen at the front of the Bridge 
Lt. Fox “Nothing On comms” 
Lt. Frye “Nothing On scanners” 
Admiral “ Well sounds like our friends are a little Late” 
Lt. Frye “Sir we have an incoming ship its from Romulus” 
The Admiral turned toward Commander Townsend 
Admiral “About time they showed Guys go Get Ready” Then Ensign Bock and Lt. Frye got up and left the Bridge with Commander Townsend  and made their way to the Transporter Room 
Lt. Fox's “Incoming Hail” 
Admiral “ On Screen” 
On the Screen in front of the Bridge, a Romulan Appeared on the Screen 
Admiral “Hello I am Admiral Dersch and will the Pearson start the Treaty and other things” 
Romulan “ Hello Admiral I and Commander Condra and I are ready to receive you when you are ready” 
Admiral “On My Way” He gets up and walks toward the same door as the Commander and others walked through and before he entered he turned his head and said 
Admiral “Hutch you have the Bridge!” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes Sir” as he got up and walked toward the command Chair 
Mirror Universe 
Location: Romulan/Rebel Controlled Space 
Coordinates: Unknown 
 Commander Silak is sitting across from the leader of the Rebel Romulans 
Rebel Leader “What do what to do?” 
Commander Silak “We have a slipstream drive I say we pay a visit to our new enemies” 
Rebel Leader “Sounds like a plan you are going to take the new ship and if you haven’t known the Romulans in their Universe are beginning a treaty to become a part of the Federation and Star Fleet and not only your mission is to destroy the Enterprise but to prevent the Romulans of that universe from Join the stupid Federation. Understood?”  
Commander Silak “Under Stood we will leave in one Hour” 
USS Enterprise NCC-1701-F 
Location: Classified 
Coordinates: Classified 
The Admiral walks into the transporter room as Esign Bock, Lt. Frye, and Commander Townsend Stop talking and look up at him 
Admiral “Its Time” and they all walk to the pad and step into the circles on the pad 
Admiral “Energize” and they disappear into a ball of light 
Aboard the Romulan Ship in a conference room, they start to materialize in front of three Romulans. When they are done the Admiral starts the introductions 
Admiral  “Over there is my second in command Commander Townsend and the other one is Lt. Frye My Cheif of Security and to my Right is my Diplomatic Helper who is going to help get the terms we all want” 
The Romulan also does introductions 
Romulan “ My name is Commander Savok and left is my Cheif of security Lt.Svaik and the other one is our Diplomatic helper” 
Admiral “So May we begin?” 
Commander Savok “Yes Right THis way” and moves his hand to show the table with chairs and some snacks and drinks for the visitors 
Back aboard the Enterprise Lt. Hutchins is smoothing into the command positions  quickly 
Lt. Fox “Sir We have an Incoming Transmission From Vice Admiral C.Dismoore” 
Lt. Hutchins “ Answer” 
A Woman bearing the Vice Admiral insignias appears on the screen 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “Where is Admiral Dersch?” 
Lt. Hutchins “ Starting the Meeting Why?” 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “You might watch your back we just had Temporal disorientation not far from your position that indicates you two are not the only one anymore and we don't know if it's Romulan but be careful and notify the Admiral as soon as possible Understood?” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes Mam” 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “I am on my way in a shuttle be ready to receive me Dismoore out” 
 And the Admiral Dissappaerd from the screen 
Lt. Hutchins “Prep a Room and Landing bay for the Admiral and try to contact the Admiral” 
Back aboard the Romulan Ship 
Admiral “ You are officially a part of the federation but there are still some things we need to go over and we need to sign your terms and agreements…” a beeping comm badge stops him in mid-sentence and he taps his comm badge 
Admiral “Yes Lt.” 
Lt. Hutchins “ Vice Admiral Dismoore is Enroute sir and we might have a slight problem” 
Admiral “What do we mean?” 
Lt. Hutchins “We are not the only vessels out here” 
The Commander looked up from his drink 
Admiral “Is that your ship?” 
The Commander just shook his head 
Admiral “ Place Enterprise at Yellow Alert” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes Sir Enterprise Out” 
The Admiral looks toward the Commander 
Admiral “May I suggest that you do the same Commander?” 
Commander Savok “Yes Lt. Place us at Caution Alert” 
Lt. at the bridge “Yes Sir” 
Admiral “Now let's finish this historic moment Shall We?” 
Back in the Enterprise Vice Admiral Dismoore has arrived and has walked on the Bridge 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “Any Movements from the Distortion ?” 
Science Station #1 “No Admiral” 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “Have you told the Admiral?” 
Lt. Hutchins “Yes and that's why we are at Yellow Alert” 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “Okay Keep me posted” 
Back on the Romulan Ship  
They are all standing for a photo and are getting ready to head back to Enterprise when Commander Savok is contacted 
Lt. on the bridge “Commander We have an incoming Ship” 
Commander Savok “ Get the Visootr to their ship and then raise shields” and then the Admiral and the crew are back abroad the bridge with the Vice Admiral staring at them and then an alarm sounds through the bridge and Lt. Frye Runs to her console 
Lt. Frye “The Romulan ships are Arming Weapons but not as” 
Admiral walks to the command seat while Commander Townsend and Ensign Bock go to their seats as well 
Admiral “Shields Up Red Alert Find out what they are targeting”  
Lt. Frye Taps at her console 
Lt. Frye “It's Reading the same scans we have from when the Commander Silak Attacked us in the …” and she trails off 
Admiral “Lovely tell our friends they don't have to fight this battle and notify those 9 ships to come as quick as they can and tell them we are having help coming” 
Lt. Frye “They say they are not backing down now that are members of the federation and they said those 9 ships are welcomed to assist and they also said they have 5 more Romulan warbirds Enroute to help” 
Admiral “14 ships in total that should be even against one big ship…If we can find it” 
The Enterprise and the Romulan War Bird is by itself when 10 Federation Star Ships Appear from Slip Stream 
Lt. Fox “Admiral USS Glenn, USS Discovery, USS Ages, USS Dauntless, USS Aventine, USS Reliant, USS Schwarzschild, USS Arnarson, USS Excelsior are standing by” 
Admiral “Good” 
Then 5 War Birds also show up when a big blue torpedo shoots from somewhere and strikes one of the War Birds and disableds it before evening ready to fight 
Admiral “That's IT! Open Channel” 
Lt. Fox “Channel Open” 
Admiral “Attention Emeny Vessel You have just declared war on the Federation and the Romulan Empire Stand Down and surrender your vessel!” 
A Romulan appears on  screen and gasps sound throughout the bridge as Commander Silak starts to speak 
Commander Silak “Acutllay Admiral you declare war on the Romulan Rebels First so we are just Repaying the  Favor and our mission ahs Two Priority, One Stops them from Signing and as you can tell that didn’t Happen so now the final one is to….DESTROY THE ENTERPRISE LOCK WEAPONS!” as Commander Silak disappears off the Screen 
Lt. Frye “We are being locked on” 
Admiral “All Ships Weapons Hot! And tell our Romulans to do the Same” 
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir and they have given their consent to your command due to the Rank” 
Then Commander Silak's ship appears and started to engage the 4 Romulans Ships as the Enterprise and the 9 Ships Engage the ship from all sides and the next thing you know they are in a full-blown dog fight only difference is weapons and they are not planes but fully deck War Ships. 
Lt.Fox “Admiral’s USS Titan NCC-80102 is en route” 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “Isn’t that Admiral Rikers Ship?” 
Admiral “Yes it is,” he says the ship shudders under an impact from a phaser shot 
Admiral “Lt. Frye put all auxiliary power to Shields and the rest to weapons” 
Lt. Frye “Yes Sir” 
Admiral “ETA of the Admirals Ship?” 
Lt. Fox “3 Minutes” 
Admiral “If we can defend ourselves that long and dang this Commander has a very big grudge. Admiral Dismoore does the Admiral know you are here?” 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “I left him a message so he should know but could have not gotten it but who knows guess we will find out in a few minutes” 
Lt. Fox “Admiral We have USS Voyager Enroute as well with two more ships the USS Constellation and the USS Newton” 
Admiral “Wait Isn’t Voyager Admiral Janeways Ship?” 
Vice Admiral Dismoore “Yes it is” 
Admiral “Looks like the whole darn  Star Fleet is coming” 
Lt. Frye “Sir Down to 30 Torpedoes!” 
Admiral “Hold off on those and divert all power to the Phasers” 
Lt. Frye “Yes Sir” 
A Blast Rocks the ship and throws almost everyone on the bridge out of their chairs and as the admiral stands and walks and assists the Vice Admiral up 
Admiral “Status Report” 
Lt. Frye “Weapons Down, Shields are low but holding and we have multiple hull breaches forces fields are not holding” 
Admiral “Evacuate the Decks, Get me the Titan” 
Lt. Fox “Yes Sir”  
Then Admiral Riker Appears on the screen 
Admiral Riker “Admiral What's going on” 
Admiral “We have lost weapons but shields are holding and all ships have stopped and look like we are a stalemate” 
Admiral Riker “Good Try to get some repairs and try to make sure the stale mate stays there till We and Voyagers ships get there. Understood Admiral?” 
Admiral “Yes Sir Enterprise Out, Lt Sill Deploy Repair teams to fix the Weapons and maybe the  area on the decks if needed.” 
Lt. Sill “Yes Sir” 
Soon not only are there 4 Romulan Warbirds and 10 Star Fleet Ships Including Enterprise there are Now the USS Titan, but Voyager, Constellation, and the Newton are also there as well making 18 ships ready to fight against their despicable and unbeatable foe. 
Lt. Fox “Admiral the Titan is Broadcasting a message on Channels” 
Admiral “Let's Hear It” Admiral Rikers Voice comes over the speakers 
Admiral Riker “Emeny Vessel you are to power down and prepare to be boarded if not we will use lethal force” 
That's when a ball of Light starts to form in the middle of the Romulan ship 
Lt. Frye “Sir We need to get out of here that ship is going to blow” 
Admiral “All Power the Shields Alert Titan and the fleet and Lt. Hutchins get us out of here!” 
Lt. Hutchins “YES SIR!” he starts tapping at the console 
The Enterprise starts to turn and face away from the Emeny ship with others following suit 
Lt. Hutchins “LOCKED IN” 
Admiral “PUNCH IT” and the Ships all disappear from the view of the Romulan Ship on board the ship the Commander stares at the now space 
Commander Silak “I will be back...” The Ships computer cuts him off 
Computer ‘T-Minus 10..9..8..7..6..5..4..3..2..1 Self Destruct!” and the Romulan ship becomes engulfed in a big ball of flame sending a shock wave that would have destroyed every ship within reach 
At Saturn, the Enterprise appears out of warp, and soon after the rest of the fleet does the same  as well as the Romulan Ships 
Admiral “Start a Course toward Mars Lt.” the Ships start their way toward Mars 
Location: San Frisco, Earth 
Building: Star Fleet Head Quarters  

In the Best office that Star Fleet could give him Fleet Admiral J.Dersch is sitting in the office writing and reading reports on Commander Silak and his ship when the doorbell chimes 
Admiral “Come” 
Ensign Bock “You Asked for me, sir?” 
Admiral “Yes come sit. Wanna Drink?” 
Ensign Bock “No Thank You” 
Admiral “I bet you wonder why you are here?” Ensign Bock nods her head 
Admiral “You deserve a promotion for the work on the Tre
cities” 
Ensign Bock “Sir I don't’..” The Admiral Cuts her off 
Admiral “And don’t tell me you don’t deserve it and there are better people to have it and as of now you are no longer Ensign Bock but Lt. Bock. Under Stood” 
Lt. Bock “Yes Sir” 
Admiral “You are hereby Promoted to Lt. Congrats” and then Lt. Bock leaves he gets up and looks out his window toward the Golden Gate Bridge and watches the Shuttle leave and come as if they are birds leave and coming to the nest.  

THE END 

Wanna See more of your favorite characters read ST. The Resurrection Coming Soon!