The Unknown | Teen Ink

The Unknown

December 13, 2010
By J.A.Stryker, Shelbyville, Michigan
J.A.Stryker, Shelbyville, Michigan
0 articles 0 photos 0 comments

Summary:

Adam, a senior in high school, soon finds out that he belongs to special pack of werewolves. Not only that but he is destined to become King of the Wolves. But Adam soon finds out that werewolves are not the only paranormal beings that make up the Unknown and that not all of them are good. Then, only day after becoming a wolf, he learns that his best friend, Matt, has been kidnapped. Now he will have to put together the most unlikely of teams and go on a quest, a quest to save his friend.


J.A.Stryker

The Unknown


Similar books


JOIN THE DISCUSSION

This book has 2 comments.


on Dec. 20 2010 at 6:25 pm
Wolfventures GOLD, Cannon Falls, Minnesota
15 articles 9 photos 11 comments

Favorite Quote:
Stay gold, Ponyboy

finally a book about werewolves! no more vamps!

Aaron L. said...
on Dec. 19 2010 at 12:00 pm
This was super good, i've only had time to get to the second chapter but you'r writing is captivating so i pulled me along.  I have a couple suggestions, edit some more and replace overused words and phrases with fresher vocabulary, rewrite ALL dialogue because NONE of it sounds realistic, your descriptions of ivory seem a little overkiller and make her seem fake, and if you haven't all ready I'd defiantly add a major twist later on to keep the plot going.  I'm defiantly rating this five stars.