I Love to Hate you | Teen Ink

I Love to Hate you

By BIGshayeharris BRONZE, Battle Mountain, Nevada
BIGshayeharris BRONZE, Battle Mountain, Nevada

Stepping on the moon is a little step for a man.. but even a bigger step for mankind-David armstrong

Life is to short to sit here and drought over someone or something that is not in your life anymore, you left me and I sat there day after day wondering what I did wrong for you too break up with me, Did You Even Really Love me, Or Did You Love Someone else, what made you have no interest in me anymore, Or maybe it was all just a big lie, You didn’t love me, You loved someone else……. You Left me you took my heart with you, I still sit here and remain with no heart just a hole, Day after day I sit here quiet lonely, sad, mad, “Pissed off” Because you walk by me in the hallway. I want to be nice and talk to you, try to be like we were before you turned into to such a witch. My Tears Drop from my eyes to the ground you go with them and yet a little of me goes with. As I forget about you I forget about myself, I do not know if it is just me moving on or maybe I still have feelings for you and I just don’t want to show it. I don’t want to like you anymore, I hate you, I love you, I love to hate you.

It Just came to me, I love to randomly write

onedirectionlover GOLD, Hampton, Virginia, Virginia
I love to randomly write things too, all my articles are randomly writtin.