Interview with Hayley LeBlanc: Author, Actor and Teen Influencer | Teen Ink

Interview with Hayley LeBlanc: Author, Actor and Teen Influencer MAG

By chloe_lee BRONZE, Summit, New Jersey
chloe_lee BRONZE, Summit, New Jersey

Hayley LeBlanc, a 13-year-old actress and social media star, has recently published the first novel of her brand-new series, The Hayley Mysteries. The first installment, The Haunted Studio, follows a fictionalized version of Hayley after she is cast as the lead of a mystery television show, similar to the likes of Nancy Drew. However, it soon becomes clear that the mysteries are not exclusive to the silver screen, as Silver Screen Studios is haunted — or at least, it’s rumored to be. Can Hayley and her friends solve the mystery before the final bow? In this interview, Hayley discusses behind-the-scenes processes of her book, as well as the reality of being an influencer at 13.

______________________________________________________________________

CL: You’ve grown up in the public eye and have had some extraordinary moments on camera. What, if anything, do you do to keep day-to-day Hayley separate from social star Hayley?

HL: In my spare time off social, I like to explore outside, hang out with my friends, and shop for a little self-care.

CL: It’s been almost a month since the release of The Hayley Mysteries: The Haunted Studio. What has seeing the response to your book been like? 

HL: It’s been really exciting to see how much people are enjoying it and all of the positive responses we’ve been receiving so far. I am also looking forward to the next book [The Missing Jewels] coming out in September!

CL: As an influencer, you are subject to the opinions of millions of viewers every day. How do you manage the pressure?

HL: If there are ever any negative comments, I just like to ignore them, because it doesn’t make sense to let things like that get to me. I also just try to be myself and if people have good or bad opinions, that’s up to them!

CL: What do you hope people think of when they hear the name “Hayley LeBlanc”?

HL: Hopefully people think of something positive.

CL: To go along with that, what do you want people to take away from your platform? What idea or message do you hope to spread?

HL: I hope people take away the positivity and spread it to others in their lives.

CL: What are your plans for the future? Do you have any projects that you are currently working on?

HL: I’m excited for my next two books in The Hayley Mysteries to come out in September and November, and to be able to visit readers and fans in schools on a mini book tour. I’m also excited about Christmas coming soon!

CL: At only 13 years old, you have accomplished far more than the average person. What’s next for you? Besides being an actress or author, are there any other endeavors you’d like to explore?

HL: I’m hoping to get involved with more acting projects soon and really excited to see what the future holds. I also want to travel more.

CL: If you could tell something to the young girls on the other side of the screen, what would you say?

HL: Treat others how you want to be treated. And have a good day!

Make sure to check out The Hayley Mysteries: The Haunted Studio and The Missing Jewels, available in major retailers now. And don’t miss out on The Secret on Set, coming out later this year!

Follow Hayley on Instagram @hayley.leblanc and on YouTube at HayleyLeBlanc

Afra ELITE said...
Afra ELITE, Kandy, Other

"A writer must never be short of ideas."
-Gabriel Agreste- (Fictional character- Miraculous)

I've always loved Hayley from Chicken Girls...Anyhow, this was a wonderful interview!!! ❤ ❤ ❤

on Aug. 30 2022 at 12:32 am
Marian_de_Silva GOLD, Gampaha, Other

“If this year has taught me anything, it's that grief can destroy a person.”

“Have no fear of perfection, you'll never reach it.”

"Don't assume the answer is no before you ask the question."

Great Interview Chole!