Let Me Hurt You | Teen Ink

Let Me Hurt You

May 7, 2014
By ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
ScarlettJ. DIAMOND, West Newton, Pennsylvania
92 articles 0 photos 88 comments

Favorite Quote:
"You are only confined by the walls you build around yourself." "Follow your heart, but take your brain with you." "You were born to be real, not to be perfect."


Let me hurt you, let me show you the pain I've resisted against for so very long. Let me shatter your whole being into such a nothing, into such a emptiness that it'll be impossible to ever be real again. I want to break you, take each limp and crush the bones and nerves and rip your skin to shreds. I want to beat you until black and blue and wasted away.
Let me... devour you. Let me taste the landscape of your body and spit you back out. Let me be the one who breaks you, let me show you how it feels.
To be something... and turned into absolutely nothing.
I'm going to hurt you, blemish your perfect skin and set it fire. Lock you up and let you burn and suffer.
I'm not the monster, but rather the victim who has suffered to the extent that they turn psycho.
Psychotic and blood thirsty.
Let me ruin you, as I've been ruined.
Let me give you the same life I've been trapped in and show you the meaning to a "Living Hell."
You will suffer, as I have suffered.